help with my first PC build, Newbie

Kryptogurl

Budget (including currency): £700-£1000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: WOW, Sims, Streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I need help with a PC build for WOW and sims without lag. I have very basic knowledge about gaming PC's. I would like a build with streaming and a build without to see the price difference. I would like a pink case, the more pink the better (a cliche i know) and RGB lights. any advice on what monitor I should buy would also be appreciated. I am looking to buy soon and would also like it to be a little future proof

Thank you :)

Well "Future proof" and a budget of £1000 max don't exactly go together, in fact "Future proof" at all is a complete farse but I can recommend a *decent* GPU that isn't exactly a bank breaker. The 1660 SUPER is alright, can run things like Cyberpunk 2077 at adjusted high settings with averages of 60FPs at 1080p and has not run into any issues running the things I've played recently whatsoever like Read Dead Redemption 2 and Doom Eternal on high settings at 60FPS and 1080p, hell, I could run the Sims and WoW on high settings with my old GTX 1050 so a 1660 should comfortably be overkill for you. That's just a GPU, though and the only thing I can confidently recommend.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

assuming you need a monitor in the budget:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/xDCHgb

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  (£135.50 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£89.99 @ Technextday) 
Memory: Silicon Power GAMING 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (£40.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Kingston NV2 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (£50.95 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: Palit Dual GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 12 GB Video Card  (£326.96 @ NeoComputers) 
Case: Montech X3 Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case  (£54.99 @ Box Limited) 
Power Supply: Corsair TX650M 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (£59.99 @ Ebuyer) 
Monitor: ViewSonic XG2705-2K OMNI 27.0" 2560 x 1440 144 Hz Monitor  (£242.38 @ Currys PC World Business) 
Total: £1001.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-01-28 03:56 GMT+0000

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W