i cant figure out whats wrong with my ram.

adv3nced

recently iv upgraded my ram from a Krimsom 12gbs 3200mhz to a krimsom 32gbs 3600mhz
but then my computer started to crash. i thought it was weird since it was just the ram's hz going up
i did some digging. my motherboard supports up to 4600hz and my CPU goes up to 3.8ghz
i manually tunned down the voltage and the timming speed. still crashed, could anyone give me some leads on where to start troubleshooting?

2 minutes ago, adv3nced said:

recently iv upgraded my ram from a Krimsom 12gbs 3200mhz to a krimsom 32gbs 3600mhz
but then my computer started to crash. i thought it was weird since it was just the ram's hz going up
i did some digging. my motherboard supports up to 4600hz and my CPU goes up to 3.8ghz
i manually tunned down the voltage and the timming speed. still crashed, could anyone give me some leads on where to start troubleshooting?

Full specs would help here. Motherboard, CPU, etc.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

11 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Full specs would help here. Motherboard, CPU, etc.

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) 17-10700k CPU @ 3.80GHz
RAM:Kingstone FURY 32GB (2x16) DDR4 3600MT/s CL18-22-22 1.35V XMP (Intel XMP certified)
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
Windows 10
Power supply: Cosair CX650M

5 minutes ago, adv3nced said:

XMP

Is that on, or off?

XMP seems to cause more issues than it solves

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Could be a few things... XMP as @Radium_Angelmentioned...

You also might try each stick individually.

Additionally, the RAM may not be recommended for the board. Tends to be more of an issue with Ryzen, but it's possible with Intel also. Also, the board may not even support that capacity.

Here's the board manufactuer's QVL for that model.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

15 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Could be a few things... XMP as @Radium_Angelmentioned...

You also might try each stick individually.

Additionally, the RAM may not be recommended for the board. Tends to be more of an issue with Ryzen, but it's possible with Intel also. Also, the board may not even support that capacity.

Here's the board manufactuer's QVL for that model.

you a right, i seached my ram and nothing came up

12 minutes ago, adv3nced said:

you a right, i seached my ram and nothing came up

Absence from the list doesn't guarantee it won't work, but it doesn't guarantee it will, either. Stability is a big thing with some setups. And it may only be part of the problem.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

23 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Absence from the list doesn't guarantee it won't work, but it doesn't guarantee it will, either. Stability is a big thing with some setups. And it may only be part of the problem.

ill keep looking deeper. but thank you for showing me this website