Pc cleaning electric duster suggestion

Hunlight

Hello,

I tried to look for any suggestions but most of them suggest something that is nowhere to be found in my country and ordering from amazon will double the price just because of the shipping. If possible suggest something on the cheaper side from aliexpress. Atm Im using those canned air but it becomes cold very very fast and then basically stops blowing and some "Water" comes out, so Im hesitant to continue using those.

Here is an example of ordering DataVac duster from amazon:

Order Summary

Items: $117.18
Shipping & handling: $69.63

Total before tax: $186.81
Estimated tax to be collected:* $39.23

Order total:

$226.04

I have a datavac ED500 duster. Love it. 

But man that price is insane...  Are you on your local Amazon for your country ?

There should be some cheaper alternatives available to you.

Even if they don't have the build quality of the datavac, they should be better than canned air at the very least.

Also, if canned air spew out "water", it's usually because you tilted it/put it upside down. Plus, I don't believe that it is actual "water".

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

14 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I have a datavac ED500 duster. Love it. 

But man that price is insane...  Are you on your local Amazon for your country ?

There should be some cheaper alternatives available to you.

Even if they don't have the build quality of the datavac, they should be better than canned air at the very least.

Also, if canned air spew out "water", it's usually because you tilted it/put it upside down. Plus, I don't believe that it is actual "water".

there is sadly no amazon in my country 😞
and in my country I could not find any at all only those big leaf dusters 😄 I think would be a little overkill xD

and yes I know its probs not water thats why quot marks. and thats exactly the problem some times I need to tilt it to get to some places its much easier to tilt the can than the whole pc around 😄

so if you could suggest any other dusters would be appreciated. Thought not through amazon for known reasons.

Datavac blowers are nice, but they're not the only option. (Especially not for that price! That's outrageous.) If there's one thing I learned from Alton Brown on Good Eats, it's "don't blow a ton of money on unitasker tools that are only good at one job". If you're just dusting a PC or two once in a while, you don't need a "PC duster".

Electric leaf blowers, air compressors, and canister vacuums that let you put the hose on the output "blowy" side of the motor can all dust a PC just fine.

49 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

Atm Im using those canned air but it becomes cold very very fast and then basically stops blowing and some "Water" comes out, so Im hesitant to continue using those.

Those are awful.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 minute ago, Needfuldoer said:

Datavac blowers are nice, but they're not the only option. (Especially not for that price! That's outrageous.) If there's one thing I learned from Alton Brown on Good Eats, it's "don't blow a ton of money on unitasker tools that are only good for one job and useless at everything else". If you're just dusting a PC or two once in a while, you don't need a "PC duster".

Electric leaf blowers, air compressors, and canister vacuums that let you put the hose on the output "blowy" side of the motor can all do the job just fine.

Those are awful.

I have none of those Electric leaf blowers, air compressors, and canister vacuums. and not like buying those will be any cheaper and not for 1 job only xD

Just now, Hunlight said:

I have none of those Electric leaf blowers, air compressors, and canister vacuums. and not like buying those will be any cheaper and not for 1 job only xD

Leaf blower - Usually much less expensive than an "electronics blower" and moves more air.

Air compressor: Also good for inflating things and filling tires.

Canister vacuums: It's a vacuum cleaner.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

air compressor, if it has a moisture filter and psi can be limited to 30psi or less, with some detailing brushes is my favorite method. also if using an air compressor, make sure the pc fan blades are held in place as it is possible to spin the fans to the point of damage.

1 minute ago, Needfuldoer said:

Leaf blower - Usually much less expensive than an "electronics blower" and moves more air.

See if you can get any CompuClean products, I have the same one Jayztwocents uses, it cost me £40.00 (UK money), it is a mains powered blower, comes with a selection of nozels and is excellent for cleaning fans, rads, heatsinks etc. Also many uses around the house.

3 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

my vacuum cleaner does not have option to blow 😞

2 minutes ago, DigitalGoat said:

See if you can get any CompuClean products, I have the same one Jayztwocents uses, it cost me £40.00 (UK money), it is a mains powered blower, comes with a selection of nozels and is excellent for cleaning fans, rads, heatsinks etc. Also many uses around the house.

actually there are those out here. they cost aroun 80 eur though.

Just now, Hunlight said:

actually there are those out here. they cost aroun 80 eur though.

They quite often go on sale, at least in the UK, that is why I got it for £40, also came with a pack of 50 assorted lint free swab cleaner sticks. Worth keeping an eye out for the offers.

3 minutes ago, DigitalGoat said:

They quite often go on sale, at least in the UK, that is why I got it for £40, also came with a pack of 50 assorted lint free swab cleaner sticks. Worth keeping an eye out for the offers.

actually on their official site even with shipping its around 57eur~ will try to order if it is really that price then worth it.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

5 minutes ago, DigitalGoat said:

1 minute ago, DoctorNick said:

Ordered from official site, after some additional paypal taxes came out for 60eur. Thanks for suggestions saved me 100eur +!!

Buy a vacuum. When you are done with the computer, it also cleans the house. Get one that has flexible hose option and some different attachments.

AMD 9 7900 + Thermalright Peerless Assassin SE

Gigabyte B650m DS3H

2x16GB GSkill 60000 CL30

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Fractal Torrent Compact

Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Platinum

W11 Pro