MSI 4090 need help tweaking please

KIDKICK
Go to solution Solved by HumdrumPenguin,
5 hours ago, KIDKICK said:

i watched the entire video but it mainly references the ryzen 5 models. which are the 2 models below mine.

are you saying the my processor needs upgraded?

Precisely. Change your 3700X for something newer ASAP. AMD 3D CPUs for 7000 series are coming out in February. I go for one of those. The downside is that you'll need DDR5 RAM and a new mobo. The 4090 generation gap is really big. There's no cutting corners for that GPU. You do need current CPUs to make good use of that, and even then there will be CPU bottlenecks at 4k depending on the title you play.

HI

I need help.  I have a msi 4090 and not getting good frames in COD zombies.

This is my first build.

i have the following: asus b550 motherboard- ryzen 7 3700x-64gb ram- 2 tb nvme - 1fan radiator cpu liquid cooling by cooler master- total of 7 fans one is 5000 rpm.

fans (2 front in(one is the 5000 rpm)- 2 out- one out for radiator- one out top-

I have downloaded multiple programs to help tweak but not sure how to use them correctly.

I am willing to pay someone if they can spend some time on the phone or remote desk.

please send me a message with email and number so we can chat.

thank you

22 minutes ago, KIDKICK said:

HI

I need help.  I have a msi 4090 and not getting good frames in COD zombies.

This is my first build.

i have the following: asus b550 motherboard- ryzen 7 3700x-64gb ram- 2 tb nvme - 1fan radiator cpu liquid cooling by cooler master- total of 7 fans one is 5000 rpm.

fans (2 front in(one is the 5000 rpm)- 2 out- one out for radiator- one out top-

I have downloaded multiple programs to help tweak but not sure how to use them correctly.

I am willing to pay someone if they can spend some time on the phone or remote desk.

please send me a message with email and number so we can chat.

thank you

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

i watched the entire video but it mainly references the ryzen 5 models. which are the 2 models below mine.

5 hours ago, KIDKICK said:

Precisely. Change your 3700X for something newer ASAP. AMD 3D CPUs for 7000 series are coming out in February. I go for one of those. The downside is that you'll need DDR5 RAM and a new mobo. The 4090 generation gap is really big. There's no cutting corners for that GPU. You do need current CPUs to make good use of that, and even then there will be CPU bottlenecks at 4k depending on the title you play.