Media Streamer/Colour space blues [need a streaming box]

Askew

So I bought a Roku 2XS because they were 50% off on Amazon and I wanted a Netflix box with a remote, and ability to Plex/DLNA with USB/Ethernet.

It ticked all the boxes but as soon as I connected it to my HDTV I noticed crushed blacks and immediately learned that Roku have done something very dumb with this player...

The unit only outputs RGB 0-255, my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg?1308197678 and much googling has told me that it cannot be changed.

My TV is 16-235 only, no full RGB support. :(

If you know anything about video you can see why this is not a good decision for something that's designed to play media on televisions, to my woe I've found this is pretty much the only streamer on the market stuck with this madness so I'm going to get rid of it.

Can anyone recommend a media streamer box? Needs to have Netflix app and DLNA ability, preferable a USB slot and lots of codecs.

Must have ethernet, and the ability to output RGB limited 16-235 or YCbCr.

So far I'm considering the WD TV Live/Play (looks kinda slow though...), various Android boxes ect, I'm torn over the Apple TV because I'm not paying £200 for a gen2 that I can jailbreak, and I don't want a gen3 that only plays Apple's codecs.

I've already considered a Chromecast, but it doesn't do 5Ghz wi-fi so that's a no go.

Ideally I'd like it to be under or ~ $150USD/£120GPB.