Enthoo Primo - White or Black?

So, I can't decide whether I'm going for a black or white Enthoo Primo. Here are my plans for the build:

• White, black and red sleeved cables.
  • Custom red light bar in Corsair Dominator platinums, 2nd 16GB kit with white light bar.
  • White rimmed SP120 fans or Gentle Typhoons with white shrouds.
  • Fully water cooled with two GPU's Red Tubing, White Ice Dragon coolant and clear tube reservoir.

I may switch round the color of the tubing and coolant depending on the color of the case I end up choosing. I'd just like to hear all your thoughts on it! EDIT: I'll be painting my Sabertooth Motherboard White if I do go with the white Enthoo Primo.

Thanks!

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

So, I can't decide whether I'm going for a black or white Enthoo Primo. Here are my plans for the build:

• White, black and red sleeved cables.
  • Custom red light bar in Corsair Dominator platinums, 2nd 16GB kit with white light bar.
  • White rimmed SP120 fans or Gentle Typhoons with white shrouds.
  • Fully water cooled with two GPU's Red Tubing, White Ice Dragon coolant and clear tube reservoir.

I may switch round the color of the tubing and coolant depending on the color of the case I end up choosing. I'd just like to hear all your thoughts on it!

Thanks!

Whit would be nice but it's almost impossible to know if it will go well until the build is complete bu with black it simply goes with the rainbow so just to be on the safe side, black.

Loves PC Games :D

Whit would be nice but it's almost impossible to know if it will go well until the build is complete bu with black it simply goes with the rainbow so just to be on the safe side, black.

I edited my original post, what do you think now?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I edited my original post, what do you think now?

Still Black :D  will look like an epic zebra

Loves PC Games :D

Black and red if you're an angsty emo teen, white with red if you have style.

Seriously, though. Black with red accents is overdone. White with red accents is really nice.

Black and red if you're an angsty emo teen, white with red if you have style.

Seriously, though. Black with red accents is overdone. White with red accents is really nice.

I actually changed my motherboard because I realised how overdone Black And Red is.

I thought a white and red build would look pretty nice.

I think that in spite of popular demand, I'll go with the white version.

I have the black Enthoo Primo, I like it and its extremely nice, but the white one :o I love, but I bought mine before the white version was released :(

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "