Where to Find a Voodoo 3 3000 for Sale

I'm working on a Windows 98 retro build. Anyone know where I can get a deal on a used Voodoo 3 3000? I know they're in demand and hard to come by - any help's appreciated.

I'd say ebay would be your best bet, then maybe craigslist, offerup, fb marketplace,  or maybe if you get lucky someone will have it at a garage sale, or thrift store. 

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

You either have to do ebay or look on 3dfx fan forum sites (reputable ones) where someone may be willing to part with old hardware.  Many of these sites require X amount of posts or registration time, however

I kept a V2 SLI + Roland SCC-1 build sitting around for years, but got rid of it some time back because I realized I never even used it (except randomly to boot up some Midi tunes), and the sad realization that MANY of these games simply aged poorly, and unless you never played them before, there's just not much reason to replay them, with all the nice retro/indie/platformer games on Steam, and of course, the presence of emulators, to cut down on all the clutter.

I mean look at gems like "Abuse." (I don't even think this was a Glide game).  This game stood out years ago, as a unique form of metrovania + sidescrolling shooter, in a unique control scheme that hasn't been used often in that type of format, but it's hard to want to play something like that now.