Any power supplies that fit these specs come out yet?

FoxChanic

I'm looking to get a new power supply soon. I'm wanting one that is 80+ titanium rated, 1600/1650 Watts, ATX 3.0, and similarly has at least 2 of the new graphics card power connectors. Have any of the big name brand companies made a PSU like this yet, or will I have to wait for a little while to get one?

The Thermaltake GF3 1650W meets those requirements, except for the efficiency rating. The efficiency really does not matter, unless you're running an off grid setup where every watt matters. It's not very quiet at mid-high loads, however. 

:)

So, it seems that Seasonic TX-1600 power supply has adapter cables (pictured below), however, do they include the sense pins? There are technically 16 total pins on each side, although I'm after a power supply that has the sense pins on each side. For example this Meg Ai1300 has the 12VHPWR connector on the power supply side as well, unlike the Seasonic. If the Seasonic does not have the sense pins, how likely are they to add it to a future version/model of the TX-1600? As I'm willing to wait a little while. Other than the 12VHPWR connectors, this PSU fits my needs perfectly.

PCIe_5_12VHPWR_PSU_Cable_Type4_01.webp

shopping.webp