Tesla cancels Job Fair due to traffic and overcapacity.

Lightning

Got a buddy that knows just about everything about their cars. Unfortunately they don't hire unless you have experience. XD'

Great company I tell ya, good track record. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Got a buddy that knows just about everything about their cars. Unfortunately they don't hire unless you have experience. XD'

Great company I tell ya, good track record. 

But their stuff is too expensive... I want a Tesla Model S... I don't use cars... I get sick from them. I'm in a big city. My way to the univeristy takes me 60 seconds... I still want one... I don't have enough money for that... But they are so cool... I could sell my flat... hmm... 

But their stuff is too expensive... I want a Tesla Model S... I don't use cars... I get sick from them. I'm in a big city. My way to the univeristy takes me 60 seconds... I still want one... I don't have enough money for that... But they are so cool... I could sell my flat... hmm... 

Well the Model S is a Luxury Sedan sooooo the price is justified 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The first new car I own will be a tesla. And seeing as that will be 10 years off as my 2001 Honda civic was babied by my dad and has less than 90000 miles on it, I expect they'll be cheaper then.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Well the Model S is a Luxury Sedan sooooo the price is justified 

It's about as fast as a BMW 535i from 0-60mph, which is about the same price. The Tesla S seems like a lovely daily driver :D

The only problem that I see with it is that it isn't great when it comes to long-range driving, something that wont become as big of an issue for the States in the up-coming years.

It's about as fast as a BMW 535i from 0-60mph, which is about the same price. The Tesla S seems like a lovely daily driver :D

The only problem that I see with it is that it isn't great when it comes to long-range driving, something that wont become as big of an issue for the States in the up-coming years.

As long as you have a outlet and a super charger on the car you should be just fine. ^.^

As long as you have a outlet and a super charger on the car you should be just fine. ^.^

Tesla are actually setting up "Supercharging" stations all around the country on strategically placed locations (to start off with), a 30 minute charge gives you ~170 miles. Take a lunch, and come back with another 300 miles of charge :D

http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger

Tesla are actually setting up "Supercharging" stations all around the country on strategically placed locations (to start off with), a 30 minute charge gives you ~170 miles. Take a lunch, and come back with another 300 miles of charge :D

http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger

Yup I'm aware, Elon is getting stuff set up really well. The only problem is instead of providing competition his opponents are thwarting sales straight up.

Tesla was one of the biggest gainers last year... from $30 to $250+ per share, made me tons of money. I would buy the car in the heartbeat if I had the extra funds and could actually drive(credential problem its complicated)...