What motherboard should I buy?

Szlichga

So I want to buy a new motherboard, right now I have a MSI B450 A-PRO MAX and it's just not enough. It only has one PCI-E gen 3 M.2 port, doesn't have wifi and I'd want to buy something more futureprof. I have a Ryzen 7 3800X so I was thinking about upgrading to a B550 or maybe 570X. If you could help me to find a motherboard in a 200$ to 250$ price range.

B550 Steel legend

B550 Tomahawk

B550 Tuf gaming

5700X is great future proof choice nearly fast as 5800x.

Be sure to check with specs if you care that at least one m.2 slot is Gen 4 usually is with B550.

Pro max are cheapest MSI boards and I'd avoid.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

In my experience, the X570 can be had for only a few dollars more then a B550.

https://www.newegg.com/asrock-x570-steel-legend-wifi-ax/p/13-157-894

I've got the pro 4 version of the board listed above, since I didn't need wifi. Its been rock solid.

If you're going 5000 series make sure whatever you pick will support that, either out of the box, or with an update.

I have to agree with the others, the X570S Tomahawk is THE BEST option in this bracket, it has better I/O than B550, has Wi-Fi 6(E maybe?) and enough USB for this price point. It gets another vote of confidence from me too. And that's coming from an Asus fan. 

Cheers! 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Formula | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT | RAM: 2*16GB 3200MHz 14-14-14-34 G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver | SSD: 2TB Gigabyte Aorus Gen 4; 500GB Samsung 860 EVO | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Corsair Crystal 680X | Monitor: Eve Spectrum 4K | Keyboard: Logitech G513 Romer-G Tactile | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed