Planning to build a pc Need help

Budget : 800€

Games that it will be used for: COD, Beam NG, GTAV, War Thunder.

Other details:  I'm hopping to use this pc for at least 60fps 1080p high settings for most games out there, I'm going to buy all of these parts in a span of about 3 months, starting in 2023. I want to know if this (my) build is good for its price, and that it is future proofPart Link : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/s77dTn

32 minutes ago, PatRed said:

Other details:  I'm hopping to use this pc for at least 60fps 1080p high settings for most games out there, I'm going to buy all of these parts in a span of about 3 months, starting in 2023. I want to know if this (my) build is good for its price, and that it is future proofPart Link : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/s77dTn

The rx 6600 should have no problem reaching high framerates at 1080p even with high or max settings. Its usually still able to hit 60-120fps in most AAA games at 1440p medium settings. (I have a rx 6600m which is the less powerfull mobile variant and at 1440p medium settings i usually average in the region of 120fps in both COD warzone II and in war thunder)

My only possible concern would be the CPU. the 12100f does have excellent single core performance but a lot of more modern games really can make use of higher core counts (COD in particular from my experience). the 12100f should still be a good choice for your budget but i would also consider some of the previous generation 6 core CPUs e.g. AMD's Ryzen 5 5500 and 5600 (or 5600g or 5600x) if the pricing for them is simmilar in your area. A 5600 for example is about 10% slower in single core performance but about 30% faster when using all cores when compared to the 12100f. Both should be able to manage high framerates when paired with the rx 6600 but id expect almost no difference at the worst and a decent preformace increase at the best using a 5600 over a 12100f so if they are priced simmialrly in your region (also taking motherboard prices into account) then id recomend going for a 5600 (or 5500 etc.) In my region the 5500 is cheaper than the 12100f so thats what id go for here.

Overall whichever way you go your system should have no problem hitting high framerates and should be decently futureproof. With all the competition at the moment PC hardware is getting better a lot faster than games can get more demanding (if you stick at one resolution that is) so at 1080p you should have no issue running any new releases at well over 60fps on high settings for quite some time.

System: AMD R7 5700g (OC to 4.45GHz fixed clock) / Noctua NH-D15 / Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 / Gigabyte Waterforce WB RTX 2080 Ti / Crucial 4x8GB DDR4 (OC to 3800MHz Cl16) / 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus / Corsair 4000D airflow / Corsair TX650M / BenQ Mobius EX2510 24.5" 1080p 144Hz 

52 minutes ago, PatRed said:

Also there are potentially better options for the SSD. The Crucial p2 isnt a bad SSD but there are faster options that are often priced at the same price or even cheaper. Usually the best cheaper option right now is the WD SN570 which is faster and cheaper than the crucial P2 in most regions. In my region the kingston NV2 (which is also faster than the P2) is also cheaper and the crucial P3 is almost the same price as the P2.

System: AMD R7 5700g (OC to 4.45GHz fixed clock) / Noctua NH-D15 / Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 / Gigabyte Waterforce WB RTX 2080 Ti / Crucial 4x8GB DDR4 (OC to 3800MHz Cl16) / 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus / Corsair 4000D airflow / Corsair TX650M / BenQ Mobius EX2510 24.5" 1080p 144Hz