Looking for new Gaming Mouse

bejdar.b12
Go to solution Solved by baronvonsatchel,

Logitech still makes updated versions of the 502 in both wired and wireless, if you're happy with it and just want "the same but not broken." I have the G604 and I love it because I have big hands and like a lot of side buttons (I'm mostly playing Paradox games and FFXIV these days). The MX Master looks like it has similar ergonomics to the G604, but trades some of the side buttons for that horizonal scroll wheel thing. I imagine it'll be fine if you're not playing anything too fast paced (or like me, not good enough for mouse weight to make a difference lol). If you're more of a competitive FPS player then the Superlight seems to be the winners' choice.

I been looking for a new mouse for a while. My Logitech g502 has been giving up on me after 6 years the cable is broken and sometimes disconnects. 

I looking for a wireless mouse preferably from Logitech. I was thinking about the MX Master, but I‘m not quite sure if it is really good for gaming. 

Logitech G pro X Superlight dude 😄

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

G Pro X Superlight is a great choice like said above and I'd recommend the same if you can afford it. If you're looking for something cheaper check out the G703.

Logitech still makes updated versions of the 502 in both wired and wireless, if you're happy with it and just want "the same but not broken." I have the G604 and I love it because I have big hands and like a lot of side buttons (I'm mostly playing Paradox games and FFXIV these days). The MX Master looks like it has similar ergonomics to the G604, but trades some of the side buttons for that horizonal scroll wheel thing. I imagine it'll be fine if you're not playing anything too fast paced (or like me, not good enough for mouse weight to make a difference lol). If you're more of a competitive FPS player then the Superlight seems to be the winners' choice.

Main rig:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X

GPU: Sapphire RX 6800XT

RAM: 2x16GB DDR4

Motherboard: Asus ROG B550-I

Storage: 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe, 4TB WD Blue HDD

PSU: Corsair RM850x

Case: Fractal Torrent Nano

NAS:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 4600G

Motherboard: ASRock Rack X470D4U

RAM: 2x16GB DDR4

Storage:

• Boot: 16GB Supermicro SATADOM
  • Pool 1: 2x6TB WD Red Plus HDD mirrored, for bulk storage
  • Pool 2: 2x500GB NVMe SSD mirrored, for apps like Plex and Adguard Home

PSU: Be Quiet SFX-L 600W

Case: Silverstone CS351

28 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Logitech G pro X Superlight dude 😄

believe it or not I don‘t like it when the mouse is superlight. It needs a bit of weight for me. 

Sorry forgot to mention it. But still thanks for the suggestion 🙂

8 minutes ago, baronvonsatchel said:

Thanks didn‘t know there was a new and wireless version of the G502. I have pretty big hands too will definitely look into the G604 thank you.