HELP RGB brightness very bad in my PC Case

Hey everyone,

so i ordered all kinds of rgb stuff and installed them into my case.. but the problem im having is that most of it is very low brightness. 

G-skill TridentZ ram is very dimmed

corsair and nzxt fans (except the back one i feel like)

screen on my nzxt kraken z63

i have been thinking about adding another connector from my power supply.. but like i said my ram and some system fans have the same problem and they are connected to my motherboard essentially.

does anyone have a possible solution? Any help is appreciated 🙂

i also added a picture where u can see that the rgb cables and the back fan are a lot brighter than the rest of the stuff2A83C73C-8658-48AA-B8BB-28BC578FC296.thumb.png.f715b94f122e74886361d1e17684351c.png

P.S. any software that helps me test stuff like this is also appreciated. I have my GPU in the bottom slot since in the top one i started getting artifacts. So I also have a slight feeling my motherboard is slowly dying… but no clue how to actually test that. The top pcie slot could also just be broken

Edited by D4rkSilver1999

I would first check all the RGB software to make sure the device brightnesses are set to 100%.

If that doesn't satisfy you; perhaps a 3rd party RGB app like OpenRGB or SignalRGB would offer more control than first party apps?

My personal take: Not every LED (or diffuser) is created equally. Some vendors use more premium LEDs, or drive them at higher voltages, or use different diffusers which can have varying opacities. Honestly they all look pretty bright! Also, try setting the RAM to green or white or something to test the brightness; in my experience blue/purple APPEARS dimmer than some other colors, even if it is set to "full brightness".