Motherboard is slightly crooked, reason to worry?

My Asus Prime Z370-A (installed in a Meshify 2 Compact) is slightly crooked and this can be seen in these photos:

96F45D64-6869-4541-A712-620E137B9E0D.thumb.jpeg.6a7bc6c74503fa599411c5b3db951849.jpeg 0D363CEA-81EF-40C7-8502-0B94A5F96C40.jpeg.8c2d79bc734a005cdb8e55fa46520c80.jpeg

the usb ports are all used and I do not have major problems with them, some seem to slightly scrape at the connectors but nothing major, and the motherboard doesn’t seem touch the case in any part of the case. 

I wouldn't worry about it. Is this motherboard one of those where the rear I/O shield is installed on the motherboard and not manually installed in the case? 

5 hours ago, AltF4_345 said:

the motherboard doesn’t seem touch the case in any part of the case. 

By technicality, the motherboard standoff and standoff screws holding the motherboard in touches the case, if speaking in terms of conductivity. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

46 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

I wouldn't worry about it. Is this motherboard one of those where the rear I/O shield is installed on the motherboard and not manually installed in the case? 

By technicality, the motherboard standoff and standoff screws holding the motherboard in touches the case, if speaking in terms of conductivity. 

This mobo’s io shield is installed in the case first, then you put the motherboard. Aside from that, nowhere else does the motherboard seems to be touching the case.

8 hours ago, AltF4_345 said:

This mobo’s io shield is installed in the case first, then you put the motherboard. Aside from that, nowhere else does the motherboard seems to be touching the case.

Ok, then it looks like it's not all the way in at the lower part of the I/O shield in the case (near the PCIe slots...looking at the bottom from the pictures...etc).

Yes, the motherboard is touching the case via standoffs!!!! This case must be slightly bent. Put a straight edge on the rear I/O that you circled in the photo and see if there are any gaps. Best to remove the mobo and I/O shield to verify accurately.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 hour ago, CommanderAlex said:

Ok, then it looks like it's not all the way in at the lower part of the I/O shield in the case (near the PCIe slots...looking at the bottom from the pictures...etc).

Yes, the motherboard is touching the case via standoffs!!!! This case must be slightly bent. Put a straight edge on the rear I/O that you circled in the photo and see if there are any gaps. Best to remove the mobo and I/O shield to verify accurately.

Is it something that I should worry about? When I installed the mobo, there wasn’t major problems. The standoffs with the screws fit fine on the motherboard. There are no standoff touching the back since all screws are tied down. This isn’t a new computer, it has been 1 year and a half since I reseated the motherboard.

this is my build right now with the z370a installed:

2D1DA02A-335C-4397-AE7D-0F4F3C41E07D.thumb.jpeg.77545a233a7e562cf31e81bc7295acc0.jpeg

P.S: I used to use a Cryorig H7 before the cooler I have now and it seems to have bent the motherboard a little bit, maybe that’s why it looks misaligned. And the foam which the IO shield is made of is thicker at the bottom than on the top, and seems to coincide with the crookedness of the motherboard in that area.

2 hours ago, AltF4_345 said:

Is it something that I should worry about? When I installed the mobo, there wasn’t major problems. The standoffs with the screws fit fine on the motherboard. There are no standoff touching the back since all screws are tied down. This isn’t a new computer, it has been 1 year and a half since I reseated the motherboard.

this is my build right now with the z370a installed:

~Snipped~

P.S: I used to use a Cryorig H7 before the cooler I have now and it seems to have bent the motherboard a little bit, maybe that’s why it looks misaligned. And the foam which the IO shield is made of is thicker at the bottom than on the top, and seems to coincide with the crookedness of the motherboard in that area.

It's touching as the holes in the motherboard where the standoff screws screw into are lined with solder pads on the front and back faces to provide grounding contact. 

6 hours ago, CommanderAlex said:

It's touching as the holes in the motherboard where the standoff screws screw into are lined with solder pads on the front and back faces to provide grounding contact. 

If it’s the only place it is touching, it is alright then? I mean the standoffs and screws were made for that.

42 minutes ago, AltF4_345 said:

If it’s the only place it is touching, it is alright then? I mean the standoffs and screws were made for that.

Yeah, it really should be fine. AFAIK, the back of the rear I/O shield has metal tabs that stick out to make contact with the motherboard itself as a point of contact too, at least that I have seen on some motherboards and pre-builts. 

Again, most likely that part of the case is not straight causing it to be "crooked" in appearance.