Custom stuff I made for my Rig Reboot video

I heard that the contest is officially not happening, so I just wanted to show what I made for it ROG and LTT

Like many obsessed others, as soon as I didn't win ROG Rig reboot 2021, I started planning my 2022 entry. Luckily I was 1 of 4 named honorable mention, which gave me even more drive to enter. The programs that I need and want to learn are pretty strenuous for my computer but I wanted to make art so bad, so I went for it anyway.

So I am a metal worker but aspiring metal artist and half way through this year I learned how to use a plasma table, from programing to finished product. The first things that came to my mind to make, was stuff for my entry video. 

I made an ballin' LTT spinner painted silver and gold with fake diamonds glued to it and the chain is a 4mm thick chrome chain. Also I made another orange logo necklace and 4mm thick polished stainless LTT logo

I made a ROG Rig Reboot light box that has the logos of the sponsoring brands. Made out of 24g galvanized metal, 22g perforated metal and some paint.

Some other things I made for the video was a command and conquer sign, golden n64 logo, "trust me bro warranty" sign, custom minecraft diamond swords. And a "Starcraft, star wars, starfield" sign. Why did I make these? for fun, to try and set me apart from other people and well I like all that stuff, so now I have it.

20221205_153818.jpg.b3946f6409145005a5dca03c1e48f987.jpg

Then I went from flat signs to 3d sculptures. Now, I didn't make these "for" the video but I wanted them done for the video so I can show why I want a new pc and what ive learned. My life sized metal Austrian sheep dog, GOT Wolf head mount. And my sliced art which is bulbasaur and a storm trooper head. Also a picture of my little set up I was working on

Sure some of it is a bit scuffed, but im learning. Everything was built on my break or by going in early. I loved the rig reboot and I used it as a reason to push myself to be better in art and video. Machines are expensive, computers are expensive, so is life.

(I'm having troubles uploading the pictures in one post, so you'll see them below)

3 hours ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

Pretty sick! I think you had a good shot if they didn't cancel it this year, although I think you need more RGB lol, the sign isn't quite gay unicorn vomited on it yet.

Thanks, I appreciate it, it was a lot of work. And of course, like everyone else, I feel like my little skit was going to be awesome too but now we'll never know lol