Wont post...

xven

What parts do you have? Is this a newbuild or a new fault with a previously working machine?

9 minutes ago, xven said:

I took the cmon battery off and swapped them ram from my pc to this one... still nothing ? what should my next step be ?

Needs more info, mother board model, what kind of ram, ram speed...

Oh yeah did you know any of the part worked before? Can be just dust in ram slots or such...

I advise you check this pinned thread on LTT troubleshoot forum.

Just now, whispous said:

Try it with ONE stick of ram at a time, in each slot.

Did that with the 2x16 3600 speed ram and my own kit that i know works a 2x8 3200 kid both from corsair. Did slot by slot and nothing

12 minutes ago, xven said:

New machine and this is the parts list.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/HWtYBj

Accroding to the manual, page 23 PROB660-A.pdf (msi.com)

DRAM not detected or recognized.

Try remove and reseat the ram first, try one stick at the time.  Looks like you already tried that. 

If that didn't work, try reseating the CPU, inspect if there are bent pins or debris in socket 

5 minutes ago, whispous said:

Just to check... can you list each firmly connected cable you're using from your PSU? List each cable off, and where it goes.

Checking all cables as we speak

9 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

Accroding to the manual, page 23 PROB660-A.pdf (msi.com)

DRAM not detected or recognized.

Try remove and reseat the ram first, try one stick at the time

If that didn't work, try reseating the CPU, inspect if there are bent pins or debris in socket 

The cpu requires a 8 pin and a 4 pin, the 4 pin is not connected as i do not have the cable. I asked around and i was told it's not a issue.

Just now, xven said:

The cpu requires a 8 pin and a 4 pin, the 4 pin is not connected as i do not have the cable. I asked around and i was told it's not a issue.

Correct, extra 4 pin is for extreme overclocking. 

Either the motherboard is bad or the CPU, most likely the former. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

2 minutes ago, xven said:

IMG_20221205_200136.thumb.jpg.1bb820940b6f29ca3fc98b39a30efe33.jpgIMG_20221205_200139.thumb.jpg.b8c032d71bdba2c351edc67e3c6d90b3.jpg

5 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

So hard to test but should i return the motherboard and give it a shot and if it's happening again then send the cpu back ?

28 minutes ago, xven said:

So hard to test but should i return the motherboard and give it a shot and if it's happening again then send the cpu back ?

Had you removed the CPU and check the socket? 

If no bent pins, try put the CPU back in and wiggle it slightly to make sure its fully aligned before closing the socket latch.

15 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

If no bent pins, try put the CPU back in and wiggle it slightly to make sure its fully aligned before closing the socket latch.

I did that and it was fine... got thermal paste all over my rum and coke lol...

I am sending the motherboard back and will upgrade to a b660 tomahawk and hopefully everything will be fine.

On 12/5/2022 at 8:37 PM, Supersonicwolfe said:

thx for the help i got a b660 tomahawk and the computer is working fine 🙂 i can finally clear up my work stations.

On 12/5/2022 at 8:02 PM, CommanderAlex said:

Turns out it was the motherbard that was fried... got myself a b660 tomahawk and voila everything when fine. 

Thx for the help.

1 minute ago, xven said:

Turns out it was the motherbard that was fried... got myself a b660 tomahawk and voila everything when fine. 

Thx for the help.

No problem!

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"