does the lian li galahad let you refill the pump

I want to use the lian li galahad aio but I want to beable to refill any evaporated water into the aio can i do that to this one or is that a corsair only kind of thing.

AIO liquid coolers are sealed systems. So no you're not supposed to need to refill them, even corsair AIOs don't need to be refilled. Are you buying AIO closed loop coolers and refilling them? If so, they aren't meant to be, usually the pump will die before you ever even need to think about refilling a closed loop AIO. There isn't going to be evaporation at least to the extent of needing to refill the liquid in a sealed AIO liquid cooler, it would take many years to get to that point, and they aren't made to last forever. So you might want to rethink doing that or needing that feature.

If you want to be able to refill and maintain the loop, you'll want to do a custom loop. Otherwise, use an AIO and don't worry about it needing to be refilled, because it doesn't.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

6 minutes ago, TW_LANDONKUCHER said:

I want to use the lian li galahad aio but I want to beable to refill any evaporated water into the aio can i do that to this one or is that a corsair only kind of thing.

It will take many years for it needing to be refilled (5+). In such a case, you can (but will void any and all warranties) use special bits to open up the bottom to refill it. It's not that difficult but you will have to use the right coolant or drain the old one and put in some new premix for open loop cooling. I've successfully flushed and refilled several AIOs with EK premix. The unit takes very little amounts of water, so refilling it and getting the bubbles out is very tedious work,.

3 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

It will take many years for it needing to be refilled (5+). In such a case, you can (but will void any and all warranties) use special bits to open up the bottom to refill it. It's not that difficult but you will have to use the right coolant or drain the old one and put in some new premix for open loop cooling. I've successfully flushed and refilled several AIOs with EK premix. The unit takes very little amounts of water, so refilling it and getting the bubbles out is very tedious work,.

Not to mention a lot of AIO pumps don't even last that long, and if they do they tend to fail shortly after, with the money and time spent refilling them and resealing the system after cleansing the loop of air, I don't think it's really worth it. Might as well just buy a new one. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Is the actual question going to be answered or are y’all just going to ignore OPs request and instead inform them to not touch their aio?

18 minutes ago, TW_LANDONKUCHER said:

I own a galahad, it has a fill port

0231C438-37DD-447E-B78B-191A3503D630.thumb.jpeg.932332f56b98607c64aaef81fe999d79.jpeg

it’s up on the tube connection side of the radiator

0953FCE2-B4AC-4237-B404-09D911384A42.thumb.jpeg.9efc368270251dd82949e170e93601ea.jpeg

So long term yes you can top off the loop, or dump and replace the coolant.

• 4 months later...

What coolant/liquid you can refill the Lian Li Galahad 240? I thinking my AIO's coolant is evaporated, I need to refill it.
Facing overheating problem.

it's typically glycol mix, ratio not sure tho

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 4:10 AM, raghav04 said:

What coolant/liquid you can refill the Lian Li Galahad 240? I thinking my AIO's coolant is evaporated, I need to refill it.
Facing overheating problem.

I recommend using distilled water, though the original mixture is basically a 10-15% propylene glycol mixture. You could use anything from off the shelf distilled water, premixed cpu liquid cooling coolants, or diy distilled water + 10/15% automotive antifreeze if you have some use case where you want the glycol in the coolant.

On 12/5/2022 at 12:23 PM, TW_LANDONKUCHER said:

The new Galadad is coming out in late June, I'd wait. Looks like it's gonna be a monster

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface