Should I return this product?

MS-DOS

Bought this to weight food on the kitchen and the stainless steel has some marks on it, anyone knows what it is?

3lvPIGf.jpeg

x5beH6f.jpeg

fbedyQK.jpeg

XxLg4nt.jpeg

The box was like a bit opened. Im assuming this was due transport movement and not because someone opened it. I think it was sealed in a plastic. But it has these weird marks on it.

Amazon will take until febrary next year to return the money.

Also, I find it interesting it says nowhere in the box that it's made on China, only if you open the instructions booklet. Is this legal? isn't there a law that forces them to say where it's made in the box?

Can you give it a wipe over with a cloth ? It looks like water marks ?

CPU: Ryzen 5900x | GPU: RTX 3090 FE | MB: MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 32gb Ballistix | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Sythe Fuma 2 | Case: Phanteks P600s | Storage: 2TB WD Black SN 750 & 1TB Sabrent Rocket | OS: Windows 11 Pro & Linux Mint

Probably some type of glue. Did it have any protective film on it?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

@MS-DOS can you provide a bit more information?

1. Was it like that when you opened it? There were already marks on the scale?

2. Have you tried giving it a wipe with a damp cloth or a slightly damp paper towel? If so, what happens? Do the marks come off or come back?

3. You said "Amazon won't return your money until February" - what is this about? Amazon generally has a kickass return policy and will normally refund you within a week or less.

If it wipes off, I would just clean it, and keep using it. If it won't wipe off, I would contact Amazon and ask for an exchange. Ask them for a return shipping label, and tell them you'll mail it back when the new one arrives.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 12/5/2022 at 4:53 PM, Caroline said:

If it works give it a wipe.

I find it strange that a kitchen scale can measure up to 15kg, like, what can possibly weigh 15kg? Kevin's special chili?

That's not all that unusual. I'm not sure what the max for my kitchen scale is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it can go up to 15kg. I use mine to weigh items for shipping, for example. But aside from that, if you measure by weight (a much more accurate way to cook), lots of recipes can easily get into the multiple-pound/kg territory.

Like mine, his seems to have a sensitivity of 1g at the low end. Which is kind of annoying - since sometimes you want to weigh out small amounts of things like spices and herbs.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)