As a computer noob, i need some help on how to connect my wireless mic to my laptop

Trung96

So I just bought a wireless mic to use for voice chat in games but for some reason, when I plug the receiver into my laptop via headphone/headset audio jack, it recognizes as a headset. I have reached out online about this issue and followed the guide but it not work, I did buy 1 audio jack to 2 mics and headphone jack adapter and it still not work, I did also buy the USB version of the adapter, the mic show off but it not working, yet went I plug it in my karaoke speaker it works normally. I'm very noob about audio equipment for laptops but I did notice that the receiver is a TS jack so do I need to buy a TS jack to TRRS jack to make it work or there are other methods to make it work. I been trying to make it work for a week now but still no result. Even though on the box they say it pc compatibility. (I hope my english is good enough cause it not my main language)

- this is the wireless mic, no brand:image.thumb.png.261be851e10d1f4012664ac98d7cbd83.png

image.thumb.png.9dc97529ed52c0245e489756a49fc2b6.png

14 minutes ago, Trung96 said:

So I just bought a wireless mic to use for voice chat in games but for some reason, when I plug the receiver into my laptop via headphone/headset audio jack, it recognizes as a headset. I have reached out online about this issue and followed the guide but it not work, I did buy 1 audio jack to 2 mics and headphone jack adapter and it still not work, I did also buy the USB version of the adapter, the mic show off but it not working, yet went I plug it in my karaoke speaker it works normally. I'm very noob about audio equipment for laptops but I did notice that the receiver is a TS jack so do I need to buy a TS jack to TRRS jack to make it work or there are other methods to make it work. I been trying to make it work for a week now but still no result. Even though on the box they say it pc compatibility. (I hope my english is good enough cause it not my main language)

- this is the wireless mic, no brand:image.thumb.png.261be851e10d1f4012664ac98d7cbd83.png

image.thumb.png.9dc97529ed52c0245e489756a49fc2b6.png

Well, technically it IS a headset, I would see if you can select it as an input device or if there is a toggle button on the headset as a "push to talk" type of function.

42 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Well, technically it IS a headset, I would see if you can select it as an input device or if there is a toggle button on the headset as a "push to talk" type of function.

how do i select as an input device sir? idk where to find it or how to get to that option