Google search history issue

I have this problem that pisses me off.When i want to search something using google it shows me old searches under the bar and i want to get rid of that.

Edit:apparently i had to clear site preferences something i didn't do.Thanks everyone

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

theres no way to get rid of it its always been like that so if you want to clear your history so people cant see you watched p0rn your going to have to clear your entire history

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Go to settings>history>Clear browsing data

I did it also cleared google search history is not working.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I did it also cleared google search history is not working.

i forgot how to do it but you clear the cache of the browser (i think)

theres no way to get rid of it its always been like that so if you want to clear your history so people cant see you watched p0rn your going to have to clear your entire history

I tried is not working.Clread it from firefox settings and google settings.