Looking for monitor to pair with current WIP PC build. Suggestions?

Necromonger

My current WIP build looks like this:

CPU: Ryzen 9 7950X

COOLER: Lian Li 360 AIO

RAM: 64GB G.Skill 6000 DDR5

MOBO: ASRock X670E Steel Legend

PSU: Corsair RM1000x

CASE: Lian Li Lancool III

GPU? Planning to get RTX 4090 or RX 7900 XTX. Sometime next month or whenever they restock and are at MSRP.

Budget for monitors/TVs: $2000

My current monitors (LMAO, if you can call them monitors) are an LG 27" 1080p 165Hz and LG 50" 4K 60Hz LED TV. PC is in bedroom and I use it for gaming during the day and Netflix and movies at night. Currently driving these is my old PC with GTX 1080. My current build is overkill for these two displays, so I want to upgrade this next, after acquiring GPU. This time, I just want to get two 43" or smaller (non-curved) monitors or TVs that support 4K, low-latency and 120+ Hz refresh rates.

Also, without breaking the bank/budget. They will be used primarily for gaming and late movies, with occasional work (engineering work). Not sure if OLEDs still suffer burn ins, but something that won't burn in from doing CAD work with white or blue constant backgrounds for hours.

Thanks!

Check Out My 2 PC Builds! - Fall 2015

Check Out My Twin PC Builds! - Fall 2016 (Revival)

Getting a 43" monitor with high resolution & refresh rate is going to run you a pretty penny in the $2000+ mark for a single display especially with OLED at least in Canada.

Out of interest, you can take a look at the Alienware 34 QD-OLED (AW3423DW) which is curved, QD OLED, 34-inch, 175hz, 3440p x 1440p, 0.1ms. It has both options/models for AMD FreeSync Premium Pro & NVIDIA G-SYNC ULTIMATE for which ever GPU you end up picking up to complete your build. It was also recently featured in a LTT video.