Need help with case fan config

Omar Khater

Hello everyone, 

so i have 1st Player Steampunk SP8 case(https://www.1stplayer.com/productdetails/id/28.html) i have it configured with 2 exhaust fans on the top and 1 on the left, the red fans on the AIO are all intake and the fans on bottom are intake as well. 
everything was okay until i got the evga 3080 ftw3 few days ago. which is running at 83c when gaming, but i noticed when i open the case sidepanel the temps for gpu drop to 73-76c max. any tips for how to manage airflow better ? im planning to get 2 more fans but im not sure how to turn this into a negative pressure maybe or even neutral.

note* : i also tried to run the radiator on top as exhaust but the cpu temps got extremely bad.
image.thumb.png.e953ddbc901d4c9bb1434deb3bffae31.png 

2 hours ago, Omar Khater said:

Hello everyone, 

so i have 1st Player Steampunk SP8 case(https://www.1stplayer.com/productdetails/id/28.html) i have it configured with 2 exhaust fans on the top and 1 on the left, the red fans on the AIO are all intake and the fans on bottom are intake as well. 
everything was okay until i got the evga 3080 ftw3 few days ago. which is running at 83c when gaming, but i noticed when i open the case sidepanel the temps for gpu drop to 73-76c max. any tips for how to manage airflow better ? im planning to get 2 more fans but im not sure how to turn this into a negative pressure maybe or even neutral.

note* : i also tried to run the radiator on top as exhaust but the cpu temps got extremely bad.
image.thumb.png.e953ddbc901d4c9bb1434deb3bffae31.png 

looks fine

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

looks fine

is 10c almost difference between open sidepanel is closed is normal ?

10 minutes ago, Omar Khater said:

is 10c almost difference between open sidepanel is closed is normal ?

It can be depending the cases airflow and fans.If you want lower temps you got two options that can help it.The room the pc is in keep it as cold as you can.Next option and upgrade to better airflow fans then what you have.

fans are probably not the best and case air flow not the best so ya seem about right. open air test bench are cooler then cases even hi flow ones.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links