Clock Speed: 1410 MHz
Boost Speed: 1665 MHz

PSU required 550W
ASUS costs around 665$ with 

OC Mode – 1785 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode – 1755 MHz (Boost Clock)

PSU required 750W 
I want to upgrade to a 165hz monitor besides the GPU 
If i go for the Asus gpu I can't upgrade monitor right now, should I spend extra 185$ on the Asus gpu or should I go for PNY?
Is PNY a good enough brand to spend money on in this case ? 

PNY's fine.  They've been making decent products for years.  They just don't advertise much.  Do you want to pay an extra $200 for an extra 100MHz boost clock?

Only thing I would say is see if the ASUS has a much better warranty or special features you'd rather have.

28 minutes ago, ApolloEPX said:

PNY 3060ti costs around 480$ with-

Clock Speed: 1410 MHz
Boost Speed: 1665 MHz

PSU required 550W
ASUS costs around 665$ with 

OC Mode – 1785 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode – 1755 MHz (Boost Clock)

PSU required 750W 
I want to upgrade to a 165hz monitor besides the GPU 
If i go for the Asus gpu I can't upgrade monitor right now, should I spend extra 185$ on the Asus gpu or should I go for PNY?
Is PNY a good enough brand to spend money on in this case ? 

Quite often it doesn't make much sense to buy the most expensive versions of the same chip, like in your case both are 3060 Ti. The PNY is a lot cheaper (almost 40%) but you'll never get 40% extra performance for that price difference. It may look better, run a bit cooler or be a bit more quiet, but in the end it's still the same chip with the same GPU boost and you'll probably see a few fps difference at most. It's up to you if it's worth the look, noise and temperatures to spend the extra 200-ish dollars. In my opinion, it's not, and I'd just get the PNY with the monitor.

29 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

PNY's fine.  They've been making decent products for years.  They just don't advertise much.  Do you want to pay an extra $200 for an extra 100MHz boost clock?

Only thing I would say is see if the ASUS has a much better warranty or special features you'd rather have.

PNY has 3 years warranty where as Asus has 2 years :))

16 minutes ago, Naijin said:

Quite often it doesn't make much sense to buy the most expensive versions of the same chip, like in your case both are 3060 Ti. The PNY is a lot cheaper (almost 40%) but you'll never get 40% extra performance for that price difference. It may look better, run a bit cooler or be a bit more quiet, but in the end it's still the same chip with the same GPU boost and you'll probably see a few fps difference at most. It's up to you if it's worth the look, noise and temperatures to spend the extra 200-ish dollars. In my opinion, it's not, and I'd just get the PNY with the monitor.

If I go for ASUS I would also need to upgrade the PSU as I currently have a 550W 

6 minutes ago, ApolloEPX said:

If I go for ASUS I would also need to upgrade the PSU as I currently have a 550W 

Overclocking takes more power for progressively lesser returns usually, so it makes sense that a more heavily-driven GPU on the same chip would take more power.  That aside, usually recommended PSUs are also overestimates.

Long story short, seems like PNY's the way to go.  More warranty, cheaper, less power (and likely a bit less heat) and you can afford that monitor. Wins all around.