High CPU usage until Taskbar is opened

Hi, recently I noticed my CPU fan is getting louder when idling (which never happened before). As in the title, right after opening task manager the CPU is around 60% (no program is showing which could be the cause of it). Maybe one second after usage drops to 2%-5% as normal and CPU rpm slows down. 

My specs:

Ryzen 7 2700x

16GB DDR4 2866MHz

B450 Pro4

Gigabyte RTX 2060 D6

120GB SSD for Windows

1TB and 500GB HDD for games 

SilentiumPC 500w vero L1 80plus

When you think your system is idling, reality may not be that. Windows is made to do tasks when the system is not in use. Which seems to be confirmed by you opening task manager and background resource usage stops.

41 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

When you think your system is idling, reality may not be that. Windows is made to do tasks when the system is not in use. Which seems to be confirmed by you opening task manager and background resource usage stops.

I know but would it be all the time until the taskbar is opened? I have this PC (with changes to hardware) for maybe 3/4 years and it never happened before

Try use Process Explorer instead of Task Manager. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

4 minutes ago, castehard said:

I know but would it be all the time until the taskbar is opened? I have this PC (with changes to hardware) for maybe 3/4 years and it never happened before

Do you mean the task manager? That could also be caused by some kind of malware (i.e. miner) hiding its actions. Work in the background, monitor the task manager being opened and pause as soon as that's the case.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Yes, task manager of course. What should I do? Scan it with some software?

Yes.

Go to Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Scan options, select "Full scan" and click "Scan now".