Does anyone know what kind of wires all these plug into? (Led wires?)

So, I have these wires... (top one is ones connected to my front panel fans, and bottom one are my cpu cooler fans) and I have no idea what to connect them all together with.. I assume I need some sort of splitter wire or something? I have a G450 gigabyte motherboard. but I have no idea where to link these all together and plug them into my motherboard.. assuming these are the led lights wires? I have no idea what wire I need for the 3 pin one for my front panel one

IMG_20221119_111320071_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221119_111611608_HDR.jpg

What fans and cooler are you using? Have you looked at the manual?

Moved to Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

18 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What fans and cooler are you using? Have you looked at the manual?

Moved to Cooling.

The fans being used in the front panel are Phanteks (PH-F120SK_DRGB_PWM) SK120 DRGB PWM Fan, 120mm Fan, high Airflow Nine-Blade Design, Digital RGB Lighting, Rubber dampening washers - Black

and the cooler I'm using is Enermax Liqmax III 360 A-RGB AIO CPU Liquid Cooler - 360mm Radiator, 120mm ARGB PWM Fan, for Intel LGA1700/AMD AM5, 5 Year Warranty

39 minutes ago, Mel0n. said:

Looks like you'd need an RGB hub for that.

I don't know if the D-RGB (front fans) work together with my A-RGB cooler fans if I am able sync them together

12 minutes ago, crunch_bite said:

I don't know if the D-RGB (front fans) work together with my A-RGB cooler fans if I am able sync them together

Yes, DRGB works with ARGB. 

What motherboard are you using? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Yes, DRGB works with ARGB. 

What motherboard are you using? 

B450 Gigabyte aurous pro wifi

19 minutes ago, crunch_bite said:

B450 Gigabyte aurous pro wifi

Set the jumpers for DLED_V_SW1 and DLED_V_SW2 accordingly for argb 5v. The wrong voltage can damage the leds. 

The cooler fans and pump plug use a sync cable to plug into D_LED2 at the top right of the motherboard. 

Daisy chain the PH-F120SK_DRGB_PWM fans and plug them into D_LED1 at the bottom left of the motherboard. 

5 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Set the jumpers for DLED_V_SW1 and DLED_V_SW2 accordingly for argb 5v. The wrong voltage can damage the leds. 

The cooler fans and pump plug use a sync cable to plug into D_LED2 at the top right of the motherboard. 

Daisy chain the PH-F120SK_DRGB_PWM fans and plug them into D_LED1 at the bottom left of the motherboard. 

thank you very much, I just ordered myself a rgb hub and that and got myself some fan splitters because I only got one currently, gonna rewire stuff now thanks to you! ^_^