NEW call of duty - "Superpower For Hire"

darkspeedy26

soo, i got this linked to me

i tought i should share this

i dunno what this is... is it a teaser or what? edit: it is a teaser

edit: youtube description:

In the last 20 years, global combat has seen a steady shift towards the use of private military corporations, or PMCs. What happens when the highest bidder becomes the world's next superpower?

A new era arrives for Call of Duty. See the world reveal on 5.4.14http://www.callofduty.com

Stay tuned for the full VICE investigation of PMCs.http://www.vice.com

Edited by darkspeedy26

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

This is stupid. Government soldiers can go rogue too. What's the difference?

oh, and probably because of this: all CODs are 25% off in steam if anyone cares (i don't)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

This is stupid. Government soldiers can go rogue too. What's the difference?

difference is that the private guys are up for hire by anyone and everyone with the cash.

difference is that the private guys are up for hire by anyone and everyone with the cash.

I know what the difference is between private and government. I mean there isn't much point in us being anymore scared of this private military than our own military.

ok, here you can see something that is recorded on the xbox one according to the video

you can see alot more than the previous ones 

http://youtu.be/sFu5qXMuaJU

description:

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare envisions battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise.
Power changes everything on November 4th, 2014.

Edited by darkspeedy26

according to the comments on youtube it has kevin spacey in it, but i don't know who it is...

should i feel bad? (did some research on imbd, most of his work were before i was 5 years i guess)

according to the comments on youtube it has kevin spacey in it, but i don't know who it is...

should i feel bad? (did some research on imbd, most of his work were before i was 5 years i guess)

Popular lately because of House of Cards. Check it out if you haven't. Kinda ties in with the theme they're presenting with this CoD. Good actor in lots of good movies otherwise.

oh, and probably because of this: all CODs are 25% off in steam if anyone cares (i don't)

i picked up COD2 its fun:)

ANd CODW@W is worth buying for nazi zombies.

-snip-

ANd CODW@W is worth buying for nazi zombies.

i had COD WaW back in my peasant X360 days before the X360 died. i guess i am the only one who didn't like the zombies at all. (in any game actualy)

i had COD WaW back in my peasant X360 days before the X360 died. i guess i am the only one who didn't like the zombies at all. (in any game actualy)

Wow you must be one of the few. Shame the sheer amount of amazing maps you can download is insane.Modders went to town on zombies.10 times better than the actual DLCs.

Wow you must be one of the few. Shame the sheer amount of amazing maps you can download is insane.Modders went to town on zombies.10 times better than the actual DLCs.

well, mods for consoles = non existent (PC Masterrace!)

Meh looks like every other COD game. I mean I'm hoping its different in every way. Guess we'll have to wait and see.