Corrupt System Files Keeping Happening & My Games Won't Launch! I Seriously Don't Get This... 🤦‍♂️ [Someone Help PLEASE! 🙏]

2 hours ago, Ixbot said:

Don't set up a second drive as a second drive then, just unplug your first drive then install windows onto this new one and see if everything works, unless you did do this and I misunderstood

Well, don't get me wrong- I could do it, but there's kind of little point to do it when I have ran Windows 10 before in the past & it just worked. 🤷‍♂️ And I'm not saying Windows 11 doesn't work; it does & I LOVE it! 😄 But I just don't know if the issue is with the drive itself or me possibly screwing up my Windows 11 installation media when I created it... [Even though I followed the guide to the letter.] 🤔

Edited by Kjennings92

Throughout all of this, what I'm really struggling to understand is: Is the issue with my Windows 11 USB installation media --assuming I screwed it up somehow despite following the guide to the letter,-- or is the issue actually hardware-related even though according to Samsung Magician & DiskGenius the drive is still healthy with no issues...? 🤔 

Man, either way, I need someone good & experienced enough to help me out since I haven't been able to make any sense of this problem so far. 😭🤦‍♂️ JUST PASS THE WORD ON & SHARE THIS POST, PEOPLE! I'd appreciate it! 👍

Edited by Kjennings92