Need your wonderful opinions :)

So I have a Cooler Master Storm, my build has a 4770K, GTX770 and the cpu is cooled by a h100i. I want to water cool my GPU but I can not put a top mounted rad and the bottom one is a  tight fit. has anyone ever water cooled this case and can show me how they did it or how you would do it if you had this case. It would be much appreciated :)

Here is case link if you need pictures ---->   http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=3099

So I have a Cooler Master Storm, my build has a 4770K, GTX770 and the cpu is cooled by a h100i. I want to water cool my GPU but I can not put a top mounted rad and the bottom one is a  tight fit. has anyone ever water cooled this case and can show me how they did it or how you would do it if you had this case. It would be much appreciated :)

Here is case link if you need pictures ---->   http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=3099

Watercooled with G10?

Throw a 140/120mm in the back fan mount.

I might get another 770 or one 780ti. also considering waiting for maxwell 

Back fan mount or remove some of the drive cage to install on the front or mount it externally

Do you really need to water cool that 770?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Do you really need to water cool that 770?

It's a PNY 

they suck 

On the OC3D YT channel there's a WC build in that case.

Haha, yup I've seen it.

Yeah man.. Just throw a G10 on your GTX 770. It's currently the easiest AIO solution, and it's a single RAD. It fits in some odd places, which is great. Also, to me it seems you can put it on the rear. It looks like it'll even fit on the bottom.

This case is huge.. You should have absolutely no problems man. Just measure twice buy once.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Haha, yup I've seen it.

Yeah man.. Just throw a G10 on your GTX 770. It's currently the easiest AIO solution, and it's a single RAD. It fits in some odd places, which is great. Also, to me it seems you can put it on the rear. It looks like it'll even fit on the bottom.

This case is huge.. You should have absolutely no problems man. Just measure twice buy once.

Yep :D

Though I would not have spent that much time with that case if I were him.

I actually once wanted this case, until I found out how cheap it looked. Here's some advice:

Try to remove the drive cages and then try to mount a 240 rad, maybe even a 360mm rad without modding.

It isn't really hard to put a 240 mm rad at the bottom.

Maybe, in addition to the 240 rad, try a 140mm rad on the back. Then it will provide enough cooling power. DazMode said the size of the rads needed depends on how many components you're cooling. So, like 2 components, a 240mm rad, 4 components, 480mm of radiator, so forth.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'd say go for the second 770 as well. The performance jump you'd see is way more worth it than watercooling one card. SLI scaling is pretty decent these days and the most overclock you'd probably see on water is 30% and that's pushing it whereas another card you can actually get close to 200% on certain games.

If watercooling, grab a g10 and a 120/140mm AIO and mount to the back fan-mount. If considering 780ti or sli you will get better performance out of the sli 770s at 1080p 9 times out of 10. A gtx 690 is considerably faster than the 780ti so 2 770s (beefed up 680s) will be even faster. Just remember to have good airflow to keep that top card cool (if they're open design coolers).

Hope this helps.

I'd say go for the second 770 as well. The performance jump you'd see is way more worth it than watercooling one card. SLI scaling is pretty decent these days and the most overclock you'd probably see on water is 30% and that's pushing it whereas another card you can actually get close to 200% on certain games.

Pop Quiz:

How much of this thread did Sardis read?

A] 2 Words

B] 1 Word

C] 5/6th of the 19th Word

D] 0.00024% of this thread

E] 1/16th of the Title

F] The First 2 words of the Original post "So I", fell asleep, woke up suffering from amnesia, read the next 2 words "have a", then decided he read enough and has the proper info to answer the question.

G] Zero. (0)

Pop Quiz:

How much of this thread did Sardis read?

A] 2 Words

B] 1 Word

C] 5/6th of the 19th Word

D] 0.00024% of this thread

E] 1/16th of the Title

F] The First 2 words of the Original post "So I", fell asleep, woke up suffering from amnesia, read the next 2 words "have a", then decided he read enough and has the proper info to answer the question.

G] Zero. (0)

I meant to quote @CoolBeans who initially was the one to suggest that a second GTX770 would be a better use of money than watercooling a single GTX770. :)  I give you props for the formatting of your pop quiz though I would change D] to 2.4 x 10-4  :lol: 

I meant to quote @CoolBeans who initially was the one to suggest that a second GTX770 would be a better use of money than watercooling a single GTX770. :)  I give you props for the formatting of your pop quiz though I would change D] to 2.4 x 10-4  :lol:

That would require mathematicalisticism, which I do not possess.

So I have a couple choices

1. I get a G10 for my one 770

2. Custom loop with two 770's (maybe have to case mod to fit rads, I don't like the bottem mounted)

3. Wait for maxwell (i hate waiting)

4. Get a better card (i.e. 690, or 780ti)

What do you think?

I would go with option #3. Your 770 is doing just fine at the moment, is it not? So just wait for a refresh.

Option 2 would look sexy, but option 3 yields higher performance. Once it comes out, it would have better performance for the price.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D