Pc has lots of errors and bluescreens, HELP

hello!

I have my pc for some years now, upgraded my GPU, then my motherboard and CPU. on the way I encountered some errors but those are I think fixed. But now I have blue screens while using my pc normally.

The error from the blue screens say its from all the different programs on my pc, I had just one that said the Microsoft store was the problem.

this might be normal for people but the frequency it happens concerns me, its almost a normal thing that there is a blue screen.

With the blue screens I also have a weird thing were both my monitors go blink black. if that happens nothing seems to happen until I need to switch from program or close a program(or move the program around, haven't tried it I think).

The open programs seem to be stuck at there place, when open I can use it.

When I close it it choses a weird place spanning across my 2 monitors but as a picture, I cant click desktop shortcuts underneath but also  cant interact with the closed program/picture.

Sometimes when the monitors blink black the programs visually change position but are for the pc still in the correct place

for example vs code 5 cm/inches to the left, only visually to close it I still need to hit the X top right and i think the program becomes that sort of picture)   

I may be able to fix the blue screens but the errors are from so many different programs I don't know what to do. I hope you can help!

Thank you so much for your time and have a nice day or night 🙂

PS: I am really sorry for my bad explanations, I'm bad at it and it is hard to describe, I don't have any pictures of the monitor error and the blue screens are all different.

33 minutes ago, ytty said:

upgraded my GPU, then my motherboard and CPU

What did you upgrade from and to?

Did you do a clean reinstall of Windows after upgrading?

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)

what trouble shooting have you done so far?  Did you buy new ram when you replaced the mother board? Did you buy a new PSU or are you using your old one?

Maybe start with ram test (first check it is seated properly then run a memory testing program).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

32 minutes ago, CT854 said:

What did you upgrade from and to?

Did you do a clean reinstall of Windows after upgrading?

yes I did do reinstall, sorry and i went from the aorus z390 elite with the i5-9400f to the B660 GAMING X DDR4 with the i5-12400f. prob gonna upgrade to i7 12 or 13th gen

27 minutes ago, mr moose said:

what trouble shooting have you done so far?  Did you buy new ram when you replaced the mother board? Did you buy a new PSU or are you using your old one?

Maybe start with ram test (first check it is seated properly then run a memory testing program).

I haven't bought new parts except the upgrades. And I did do a few trouble shooting steps but those can be ignored, I don't have the results anymore and I did the tests not that great. I did do a third party ram check and got a lot of errors, 50+ or something like that 😕 don't know if fixed that tbh

21 minutes ago, ytty said:

And I did do a few trouble shooting steps but those can be ignored, I don't have the results anymore and I did the tests not that great. I did do a third party ram check and got a lot of errors, 50+ or something like that 😕 don't know if fixed that tbh

Any information about what you did is good and useful information.

I would go with @mr moose's suggestion and testing the RAM to see if there are any issues with it, whether it's seated correctly or if there is a separate issue related to memory full stop.

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)

I am gonna test ram, maybe buy some new ram. thx!

my 2 ram slots are in the best place, but the bios has a feature to check that and with 1 it works but with 2 in correct place it doesn't work. I don't know if this is or will be relevant 

2 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Sure test your RAM but some debug codes would be very helpful. You can maybe try whocrashed and see if you can retrieve any from a dumpfile.

Do i need to run this after i get a crash?

Just now, ytty said:

Do i need to run this after i get a crash?

You can run it anytime as long you have a dump file. Which are created when you BSOD.