Is everything OK with this build?

nolensis

Budget (including currency): 16000 PLN

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Overwatch, Destiny 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
Hello, I am planning to build a PC. I have already a list of components that I want to buy, but I want to know if everything is compatible and there isn't any bizarre issues with these specific models.
System drive stays the same and I have already the case that I will put everything into. I also have PWM fans in it.

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K
GPU: RTX 3080 Ti — I am not sure which RTX is the best here, I'll do a research but please give me your suggestions too
CPU cooler: Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15

MOBO: GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS MASTER
RAM: 
Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) 5200MHz CL40 Vengeance

When it comes to PSU I think I'll just buy some gold/platinum 1000W one, but I am not sure which one yet.  

When you go to buy your PSU, make sure it's of really good quality. You have expensive components here and it'd be sad if you cheaped out and had your PSU blow up on you. Keep in mind "Gold/Platinum" means very little in terms of PSU, it just means how "efficient" they are.

P.S: If you could make your complete parts list on a page on pcpartpicker.com it'd make it much easier for us to give you feedback.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

12 minutes ago, Birblover12 said:

When you go to buy your PSU, make sure it's of really good quality. You have expensive components here and it'd be sad if you cheaped out and had your PSU blow up on you. Keep in mind "Gold/Platinum" means very little in terms of PSU, it just means how "efficient" they are.

P.S: If you could make your complete parts list on a page on pcpartpicker.com it'd make it much easier for us to give you feedback.

There is not a Poland version of pcpartpicker so it makes it a little hard to follow budget and pricing.

My PC Specs: (expand to view)

Main Gaming Machine

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K - OC to 5 GHz All Cores
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT (Front Mounted AIO)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600

Storage: Intel 665p 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD (x2)
Video Card: Zotac RTX 3070 8 GB GAMING Twin Edge OC

Power Supply: Corsair RM850 850W
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
Case Fan 120mm: Noctua F12 PWM 54.97 CFM 120 mm (x1)
Case Fan 140mm: Noctua A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140 mm (x4)
Monitor Main: Asus VG278QR 27.0" 1920x1080 165 Hz
Monitor Vertical: Asus VA27EHE 27.0" 1920x1080 75 Hz

12 minutes ago, Birblover12 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QWzHsL
here you go
I've selected Fractal Define 7 XL because there's not Define 7 which I own and the monitor I've selected there is the one I already have

1 minute ago, TylerD321 said:

There is not a Poland version of pcpartpicker so it makes it a little hard to follow budget and pricing.

Budget isn't the problem so I don't mind

3 minutes ago, nolensis said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QWzHsL
here you go
I've selected Fractal Define 7 XL because there's not Define 7 which I own and the monitor I've selected there is the one I already have

Oh geez thats an issue. The define is NOT built with parts that generate this much heat in mind and it will show that in a lot higher temperatures

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Oh geez thats an issue. The define is NOT built with parts that generate this much heat in mind and it will show that in a lot higher temperatures

I have 8 case fans, each 140mm, will it make any difference?

2 minutes ago, lopj245 said:

Here try this one, better airflow and more storage.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XtLbxs

Will there be any similar case but with full 140mm fans support? And maybe without tempered glass if it's possible, but from what I've seen it's hard to find a good one without it

2 hours ago, nolensis said:

I have 8 case fans, each 140mm, will it make any difference?

Depends but the main issue of this case is the lack of front intake due to the noise suppresion design.

Also you need BEASTLY cooling for a 12900k. Any option to opt for a 13700k? Its the same cpu but more efficient so runs a good bit less hot.

You can get away with a front top and bottom intake and leave the back open for exhaust. The back fan wont do anything with so much air pressure from all intake

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Depends but the main issue of this case is the lack of front intake due to the noise suppresion design.

Also you need BEASTLY cooling for a 12900k. Any option to opt for a 13700k? Its the same cpu but more efficient so runs a good bit less hot.

You can get away with a front top and bottom intake and leave the back open for exhaust. The back fan wont do anything with so much air pressure from all intake

Will 13700K handle RTX 3080Ti? And, if I understood you correctly, I should set up top, front, and bottom fans to intake? Or should I just buy a new case? 

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Now after some research I think I'll buy Fractal Torrent since it has good airflow and is suitable for me. What do you think?

40 minutes ago, nolensis said:

Will 13700K handle RTX 3080Ti?

Absolutely

Don't sleep on sleeper PCs