Poor quality video with Display Port connection

Hi! I just got a new monitor to use as a 2nd, it's a Dell P2222H. My GPU is an iGame RTX3060. My 1st monitor only has HDMI connection and my GPU only has 1 HDMI output so, I connected the 2nd monitor through a DisplayPort.

Now, the quality is very bad. I've tested the Dell with HDMI and looks ok, so, is there a chance that it's just a bad DP cable that makes the image looks so bad? I have every driver updated.

Thanks!

(in the images, the one that has a black background is the good looking one)

1st display (HDMI).jpg

2nd display (Dell).jpg

Just now, Shimejii said:

Make sure the cable is a known good and rated properly. If its an old cable it may not be DP 1.4a. Also you may need to adjust the resolution with display settings

Thanks! So it's possible that it's just a bad quality cable right? Resolution and all that stuff it's adjusted, I really spent a lot of time in the NVIDIA control panel trying to troubleshoot.

12 minutes ago, he3drone said:

Thanks! So it's possible that it's just a bad quality cable right? Resolution and all that stuff it's adjusted, I really spent a lot of time in the NVIDIA control panel trying to troubleshoot.

Something else to check is that the display output of the GPU is set to full range, not limited, the setting can be found in the section on desktop resolution in the Nvida drivers. 

1 minute ago, DigitalGoat said:

Something else to check is that the display output of the GPU is set to full range, not limited, the setting can be found in the section on desktop resolution in the Nvida drivers. 

Yes! I've tried every option, it's still looks awful, thx

6 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Make sure the cable is a known good and rated properly. If its an old cable it may not be DP 1.4a. Also you may need to adjust the resolution with display settings

6 hours ago, he3drone said:

No, a cable would not affect this.

Looks like there is a sharpness setting on the monitor that has been changed between inputs or something.

Looks like the resolution is set lower with DP, but i guess it's not?

I edit my posts more often than not