Pc vs Console

Averykindguy1998

Okay thanks and yeah

I have a question and a game is not in full state and they sale for a cheap price at first then they fix.everything and make for expensive do they charge you ?

Nope you only pay for the game once. It's not your problem if they raise the price, although you should still get access to frequent updates.

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

How come/

Boring gameplay, horrendous player base, game has nothing to interest me with.

The Wii U will dominate tha World! With its pathetic 300GFLOPS calling itself next gen.

Oh well it is cheap though and great for kids i suppose. The Wii did sell better than any other console, i don't know what happened.

People realized the Wii was a gimmick and stopped playing on them really quick. Plus the game to console ratio was pretty low. I think on average people had two games per system?

Nope you only pay for the game once. It's not your problem if they raise the price, although you should still get access to frequent updates.

Okay thanks

[Averykindguy241]

Boring gameplay, horrendous player base, game has nothing to interest me with.

People realized the Wii was a gimmick and stopped playing on them really quick. Plus the game to console ratio was pretty low. I think on average people had two games per system?

Me and my cousin think is fun

The game is not for everyone

[Averykindguy241]

R U RELLY GONNA GO THER FAGET. U CNT PLA HALO BEECH.

Halo sucks now lol, Its gone to the casuals.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

From a gaming perspective: it's just the games on which system.

I want a gaming PC for the fact that I'll be able to play at least 70% of all the games out there, but I grew up with games like Sly Cooper, Zelda, and Mario. Add other series that aren't on PC like Bravely Default, Metroid, and inFAMOUS. So, while I will game on PC, I will pick up whatever console and handheld that has games I want to play. That being said, I'm not going to buy the latest and the greatest every time. Right now, I'm holding out on the Wii U until it has at least 10 games - I don't want to repeat the Wii incident of waiting years for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, waiting for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and slowly picking up games like Super Mario Galaxy 2 for under MSRP. The PS4 as of now only has one game I want: inFAMOUS: Second Son. It'll be a wait, but that also means price drops and stuff, so I can just bid my time playing stuff like The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquistion, Orcs Must Die!, and others. It's all in the games.

From a technical standpoint, well, let's just say it'll get hairy and some people have issues trying to flaunt their stuff around. From a media and entertainment standpoint, the PC wins hands down for obvious reasons. So, this is pretty much subjective. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Look i ment like each

His motherboard was like $70

Case $80

Os was free

Ram $70

Hdd $70

Psu $60

Keyboard and mouse free

Well then not everyone is going to get free items and either way altogether that would be twice the price of a ps4, and closure to $900 with a paid OS. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

You dont hear much about halo

Is a good game but i would but xbox just dor that

[Averykindguy241]

Well then not everyone is going to get free items and either way altogether that would be twice the price of a ps4, and closure to $900 with a paid OS.

Okay so $900

Ps4 is $400

Okay i buy like 10 games i over $1000

In pc i buy 10 maybe over $100

[Averykindguy241]

Okay so $900

Ps4 is $400

Okay i buy like 10 games i over $1000

In pc i buy 10 maybe over $100

? Not sure where you live but most AAA titles for me are still $60 on pc. And yes there sales that drop them like 30% or 50% on say a steam sale which is great and I take advantage but there nowhere $900 worth of savings there. Also not everyone has access to those "BF4 for $15" USA only deals. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

? Not sure where you live but most AAA titles for me are still $60 on pc. And yes there sales that drop them like 30% or 50% on say a steam sale which is great and I take advantage but there nowhere $900 worth of savings there. Also not everyone has access to those "BF4 for $15" USA only deals.

Okay

[Averykindguy241]

It depends on the games really. I enjoy playing games like bf4, assassins creed iv, need for speed, etc on the ps4. For games like arma 2, beamng drive, The sims games, etc ,I would rather use a pc. On the subject of consoles, why do people like the nvidia shield so much? I would much rather use my psvita over the shield.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

O YEH? GEARS OF WAR 2. LET ME JUST GET SILENT ROB IN TO DO THE TALKING FOR ME.

TOTALLY GEARS OF WAR 2.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I likw burnout 3

Guessing your favorite number is 3

Actually not, I don't really have a favourite number just a strange pattern.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Wanna change something on a PC game? Install a mod or texture pack, no biggie. Wanna do the same for a console of the same title? Have fun spending money on what is freely available on PC. Minecraft is probably one of the better examples of this.

Can't even bring price advantages or ease of use for consoles anymore. There are several "console killer" build videos out there. On top of that, modern console gaming is no longer put the game into the thing and turn on. You still have to do updates. Not really much of an ease of use advantage anymore. Only justification to go either platform are the games themselves. Anyone who says otherwise are kinda deluding themselves. Games are games. Play what you want to play and whatever platform treats that game better if it's crossplatform. I game on my PC exclusively, but there are several games I loved that are console only. Choosing either or is dumb.

Don't confuse a lack of desire to repeat the same s***t that has been regurgitated endlessly on an old topic with a lack of testicular fortitude.

Calm down. It was just a joke. :)

btw nice mouse tutorials   :)

Thanks. Are you the one that just subscribed to my YT channel?

I was a console gamer until a month ago. Now I use my PC for gaming and it is just freaking awesome! F*ck my PS 3 :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I have a killer gaming pc and a wii u because the other consoles are trying to reproduce a computer, except that they can't really compete. Meanwhile Nintendo is doing its own thing, trying to give users a truly unique(it can be argued whether or not it's good) console experience. I can get a better fps, racing, rpg, multi-player, etc experience on a pc than the Xbox or ps3/4. I can't get the Nintendo experience anywhere but Nintendo.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers