Pc vs Console

Averykindguy1998

R U RELLY GONNA GO THER FAGET. U CNT PLA HALO BEECH.

Well you cant play league of legends

[Averykindguy241]

PC

Customization

Can be more powerful

Windows

Do other things then just fun things 

More Fun in programming and stuff

Consoles

Low power PCs for now

No real upgrading

No fun building

Pay for monthly online memberships

More of a community I'd say

Expensive games

More exclusive games

Please explain... I click on it and nothing happens.

What are the specs of your pc ?

[Averykindguy241]

Are you seriously trying to reason with me? I'm obviously just acting like a console fanboi. 

Both have their uses. I think you started this thread to try and flame war with everyone who doesn't say PC.

its abandon thread time

abandon-thread022.gif

Old shit no one cares about but me.

PC

Customization

Can be more powerful

Windows

Do other things then just fun things

More Fun in programming and stuff

Consoles

Low power PCs for now

No real upgrading

No fun building

Pay for monthly online memberships

More of a community I'd say

Expensive games

More exclusive games

This is exactly what i wanted to read

Monthly charge

Expensive games

In pc the games are stupid cheao

[Averykindguy241]

Are you seriously trying to reason with me? I'm obviously just acting like a console fanboi.

Both have their uses. I think you started this thread to try and flame war with everyone who doesn't say PC.

its abandon thread time

abandon-thread022.gif

Actually i didnt want a war i just wanted to read people opinions in why is better and why

[Averykindguy241]

Both for different situations, but I generally prefer the more indie games on PC that would never get released on console.

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

Both for different situations, but I generally prefer the more indie games on PC that would never get released on console.

What indie gamea do you recommend

[Averykindguy241]

CONSOLES ARE MOAR POWERFUL.

c60BFvr.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I play mostly pc games but I recently got a PS2 for playing older games which I loved as a kid. Crash bandicoot 3, Spyro 3, ratchet and clank 3, burnout 3, I'm noticing a lot of 3's

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Actually no because

My cousin has the gtx 770 which cost him $300

An AMD cpu idk which cost $150

Then everything else was under $100

In the end he used like $700

Thats like a console and like 3 games

reality is a no one builds stuff brand new for that. console is still $400 new. If we are going into used parts different story all around. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I play mostly pc games but I recently got a PS2 for playing older games which I loved as a kid. Crash bandicoot 3, Spyro 3, ratchet and clank 3, burnout 3, I'm noticing a lot of 3's

I likw burnout 3

Guessing your favorite number is 3

[Averykindguy241]

reality is a no one builds stuff brand new for that. console is still $400 new. If we are going into used parts different story all around.

What do you mean this are new products?

[Averykindguy241]

What indie gamea do you recommend

Damn i could be here all day, but i really like strategy games and simulation type stuff, just in development stuff on steam is usually a good place to start, and then watch YouTube videos on random indie games and buy them for pennies!

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

Well anyways, it's enough to play games at least. I just know that when I got Burnout Paradise it just wouldn't start. Same thing with a few other games.

Oh okay what game camt it load?

[Averykindguy241]

Damn i could be here all day, but i really like strategy games and simulation type stuff, just in development stuff on steam is usually a good place to start, and then watch YouTube videos on random indie games and buy them for pennies!

Thanks and yeah ill get a $50 steam card and buy a couple of games

[Averykindguy241]

If no one else has the balls to do it then I'm going to start the war

PC

- Ability to have more processing power

- Customization

- Does more than just media

- Ability to have a setup that makes games way more immersive

- Larger selection of controllers and games

- Easier to record gameplay

- Game mods

- Better game servers

- Multitasking

Console

- School friends

- Easy to setup

- More splitscreen games

Don't confuse a lack of desire to repeat the same s***t that has been regurgitated endlessly on an old topic with a lack of testicular fortitude.

btw nice mouse tutorials  :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d  Motherboard:  Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite  RAM:  Vengeance 2 x 16GB DDR5 6000   GPU:  Zotac RTX 4090

Storage:  M.2 Samsung Evo 860 TB / Samsung Evo 840 500GB   Case:  be quiet Dark Base 900   PSU: Corsair SHIFT RM1000x  Display:  ASUS AW3423DW QD-OLED 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide w/ GSYNC

Thanks and yeah ill get a $50 steam card and buy a couple of games

You've gotta remember though, in development games are sometimes just generally crap quality for a long while and you have to stick with them and keep supporting them.. because in the end it's worth it.

What do you mean this are new products?

so $100 for mouse, keyboard, OS, ram, mobo, case, psu, hdd? sure. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I'm going to list that as a pro. League is a bad game IMO.

You've gotta remember though, in development games are sometimes just generally crap quality for a long while and you have to stick with them and keep supporting them.. because in the end it's worth it.

Okay thanks and yeah

I have a question and a game is not in full state and they sale for a cheap price at first then they fix.everything and make for expensive do they charge you ?

[Averykindguy241]

so $100 for mouse, keyboard, OS, ram, mobo, case, psu, hdd? sure.

Look i ment like each

His motherboard was like $70

Case $80

Os was free

Ram $70

Hdd $70

Psu $60

Keyboard and mouse free

[Averykindguy241]

I'm going to list that as a pro. League is a bad game IMO.

How come/

[Averykindguy241]

The Wii U will dominate tha World! With its pathetic 300GFLOPS calling itself next gen.

Oh well it is cheap though and great for kids i suppose. The Wii did sell better than any other console, i don't know what happened.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz