I'm new, how does this work?

If someone could give me a quick rundown on this place, that would be much appreciated 🙂

It works the same as any other traditional web forum. You type words, other people read your words. They type their own words in reply, and then you can read those words and type your own reply.

If you know how Reddit works, this ain't it. Discussions follow a linear progression, there's no branching. You can react to each post, but posts are always chronological. There are no upvotes, and metrics like post count and rank don't matter much.

Don't post new topics in the wrong subforums, or the mods will move it and get grumpy.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

20 hours ago, 4uff1n said:

If someone could give me a quick rundown on this place, that would be much appreciated 🙂

Best advice I can give you is read the Community Standards thoroughly, and read any subforum rules you post in - if you abide by them, you'll do just fine.

It's a fairly active community - though largely made up of "tech enthusiasts" who don't work in tech or IT, but just have a passion for it.

Check out the various subforums, and see which ones interest you.

Also, don't post random non-tech stuff in General Discussion - that's what Off Topic is for.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)