New fans for custom loop.

Go to solution Solved by Electronics Wizardy,

I'm guessing these are 120mm fans, correct? 

Id go for the nf a12x25. Those are gonna be the best fans they make. But id go for the pressure optimized ones if you can't get those are the grill and other stuff in the case will limit the performance of the airflow fans a lot.

Also why are you swapping fans? There won't be a signifant performance or noise difference compared to your current fans 

I'm going to replace my Corsair Mag Lev fans with some Noctua Chromax's. This is in a Corsair 5000D Airflow. For the intakes without a rad, is it best to go with the same static pressure fans that are on the rads of go with airflow optimised fans on those intakes? Thanks.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

Id go for the nf a12x25. Those are gonna be the best fans they make. But id go for the pressure optimized ones if you can't get those are the grill and other stuff in the case will limit the performance of the airflow fans a lot.

Also why are you swapping fans? There won't be a signifant performance or noise difference compared to your current fans 

5 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

The blue LEDs have faded in most of my Mag Lev fans, and at this point I'm happy enough to replace them with some nice black fans instead of more LED fans. Plus, a couple of them have a rattle after years of use. They predate this case by at least two years.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

• bequiet silent wings 4 pro
  • xpg vento pro 120 pwm (aka nidec GT)
  • phanteks t30

on my 5000d, both my 360 rads are using GT

while normal fan spots are arctic p12 pwm pst

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini