CMWS23 Project "n°79"

ivory2k19
Hello Community

It was quiet for a long time but there is still a project for the CMWS22 at the end of the year... 😉
Since this championship has been suspended for the last year, it is even more difficult to deliver this year, because everyone is really keen on the event.
This year we will compete with a tower mod, but I'm more into scatchbuilds, so I just don't have the time this year.

As you can see from the title, the project is called n°79, some of you might know that the number 79 stands for the precious metal gold in the periodic table.

MjC3nfC.jpg  K9Alfcn.jpg

The case is a Cooler Master MasterCase SL600M a really nice and spacious case, since I am already a bit more advanced in modifying the case I can only show you the first draft this was created about a month ago when the case arrived and the planning of the entire project started it showed that this can not really work so there were changes.
The colour concept should correspond to the theme of gold, black and grey, it should not appear too overloaded, so the case retains its colour and is "only" modified and gets accents of gold.

The concept with the PSU at the bottom of the case and the turned tray remains, but for reasons of space the tray is moved a little to the middle of the case and the GPU moves to the other side, so it can be longer and thicker because the sheet metal wall of the case is cut out at the back so that the GPU can breathe. In addition, the glass panel can remain and does not have to be redesigned.
Since the case only supports 360mm radiators on the upper and lower side, my idea is to place them at the front and rear, since this way it is easy to get to the connections to connect all cables in the lid and thus they are not visible and can be led out at the top of the rear, but this requires a rough intervention in the entire case structure.
There are 2 large 200mm fans included in the scope of delivery, which go into the rear and ventilate the radiator and hardware inside.

I don't want to reveal too much, so here are some photos of the hardware. 

As already mentioned, the Cooler Master MasterCase SL600M in the grey version

0sFF8tA.jpg  GnPmK5R.jpg  wwpuysy.jpg  imEQXqE.jpg  Z8cgSS9.jpg

The whole thing is powered by a Cooler Master Masterwatt 650, although I'm not sure yet whether that will be enough and whether I won't stock up on this one, which was lying around at home and offered itself to me.

84JLtqr.jpg BluwgjT.jpg KkEx7qu.jpg DAZ9FWl.jpg

The fans to be mounted in the front of the case are not RGB fans but still very high quality, namely the Cooler Master Masterfan SF120M.

viyUbjv.jpg KH2nkuv.jpg QA1stKX.jpg 1yWLPdj.jpg qtWShMG.jpg d68UNWq.jpg 8Ymhq2d.jpg 0pSlPHt.jpg jSq3y41.jpg BLGajCD.jpg

The mainboard used here is an MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi DDR4

lDrrx45.jpg dgO0mBs.jpg Dcnfa9q.jpg sQX9Olr.jpg 2YpKa01.jpg miViXVv.jpg CjUP6E8.jpg Izkvu9j.jpg 9bKneA3.jpg S6ehfpe.jpg OjcIx7u.jpg

Ram and SSD this time come from a Swiss company called S3+

tOEJrnB.jpg J2GGPZw.jpg oOcBm6Q.jpg 790rQoY.jpg9cZu3Yf.jpg 1eCcJPY.jpg HoR43WR.jpg fhOIJCp.jpg

The CPU here is an Intel® Core™ i5-12400 processor.

6ADSO6e.jpg yMiIk7j.jpg dqI3rk7.jpg r7To0em.jpg

At this point I would also like to thank all the sponsors

MSI, Intel, Cooler Master, S3+ and of course my Tam the Italy Extreme Modders!

More updates will follow soon stay tuned 

modLab

+1 Hacking-Skill required

New project coming soon  

Great looking start! Nice close up photos there and very clean looking case! 

W1 | X4 965 | 4x2GB | HD7950 | 550w | 240GBx2

• 5 months later...

Hi LTT it was a bit more stressful than I thought but now I can show you a small part of the project the rest will follow I just have to upload all the photos and find them in the right order. 😅

UHWSOlu.jpg

modLab

New project coming soon  

Good morning,

this worklog will be a little different than normal this time I want to start with the final photos.

At this point a big thank you to my team the Italian Extreme Modders and the sponsors for the support:

MSI - S3+ Technologys - Intel - Alphacool - Cooler Master - PC Hardware & Modding - Tifoo Galvanik

The project was supposed to be finished for the CMWS22, but since we were in the middle of building a house, other priorities were set and now the project has come to an end.

Unfortunately, there was not much time to write a worklog in between, but we will make up for it as best we can. 

Shortly to the concept, a Cooler Master SL600M was built, a very big and also very nice case! The hardware was rotated by 45° so that the connections point upwards and can also be routed beyond the lid. The GPU + 2.5" SSDs got their own place at the back of the case with their own window to not hide them. 😅

The case came with 2x 200mm fans in the bottom, these were moved to the back to cool a radiator, but the front got a cutout to mount the AGB and 3x 120 mm Cooler Master Master Fan SF120M. A custom loop with 2 X-Flow radiators cools the CPU and RAM, but the GPU is not integrated as there is no block for the MSI RTX 3060 GamingX 12G.

The radiators as well as the connectors have been gold plated with Tifoo products, I have to say it was more difficult than it seemed at first but I have learned a lot and if something like this becomes an issue again then I would do things differently here. 

But now to the final photos of the project

HS6a1dS.jpg?1  A05T1c0.jpg  iqNqV3h.jpg?1  VAkNjxR.jpg  RUM4P9L.jpg?1  qCTaKwC.jpg?1 UeTSvMm.jpg  UHWSOlu.jpg?1 BwqBxZ9.jpg?1 msLjsDV.jpg  Yl8PJgR.jpg ywQu3Y6.jpg PCZnMSt.jpg?1 Y6NbJCD.jpg?1 pGPTcoS.jpg P1xI3w0.jpg?1 GlfiPm7.jpg?1 8Xi5pdT.jpg?1 3fXjddj.jpg?1 LOX2r0G.jpg 34NNeR6.jpg?1 iiWkyho.jpg?1 PPnNGsu.jpg?1 QdsKWHr.jpg 8hAQtfE.jpg Xqhzj2V.jpg?1 yQlLcTR.jpg?1 TO8bdLa.jpg?1 cN08esY.jpg?1 jH4pS3n.jpg?1 4jJJInW.jpg YyS1vix.jpg nJfAIku.jpg?1 R5oBp9d.jpg?1 1gEC6BB.jpg oaj6j8W.jpg nbyQFkS.jpg?1 2jY8GRK.jpg?1 UXCqRJO.jpg WWd89kD.jpg?1 Yj8dPRM.jpg?1 A4bMSxy.jpg

@admin if the links are not allowed just report them then they will be removed thanks. 😄

modLab

New project coming soon  

Nice build!

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN