FCC chairman 'won't hesitate' to regulate broadband like a utility if proposed rules fail

l3lackmoses

Im one of the many people that think they should just reclassify them and be done with it but then again i don't know all the ramification of doing that would be. But idk what do you guys think. You think he should just use Title 2 or try the approach he wants to do first and then do Title 2 if it doesn't work? More over do you even think he will do Title 2 atall?

FCC chairman 'won't hesitate' to regulate broadband like a utility if proposed rules fail

Yes so after I make it legal for ISPs to charge premium fees for certain content I won't hesitate to be laughed out of court with the precedent I am setting myself...Why? Because fuck you.

-------

Current Rig

-------

This is absolutely the worst for us in this day and age.

A couple decades ago, Internet was wide-open and explorable, possibly in a hundred years from now all of us(hopefully), will have the best Internet possible. 1Tbit? Sign me up.

Right now? Well between SOPA and this asshat, we are screwed.

I vote for just reclassify them and be done. But big communication companies are paying his ass off and I bet his precious little girl needs some great procedure he can't afford on government salary alone so he needs that extra cash to afford it. Alright that was a little low but fuck him and his rules that will just set him up for more failure. Can we kick him out of chair? Is that allowed?

I vote for just reclassify them and be done. But big communication companies are paying his ass off and I bet his precious little girl needs some great procedure he can't afford on government salary alone so he needs that extra cash to afford it. Alright that was a little low but fuck him and his rules that will just set him up for more failure. Can we kick him out of chair? Is that allowed?

nop Obama put him there,,,talk about some shady business 

PC Gaming forever...

I want that promise to be written in a law binding contract signed in his own blood b/c at this point I am very doubtful of any promise made by any political figure.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w