Input Stutter in BIOS Screen

Go to solution Solved by Natortator,

After a couple days of troubleshooting I began running into issues where my keyboard would stop working after logging in to windows, I found that I had a malfunctioning USB device that was constantly disconnecting and reconnecting to the system (VR headset mic input). I also reinstalled Corsair iCUE and all issues seem to be fixed.

I was looking into possibly updating my Bios in preparation for a new CPU I purchased for my system (i9 9900K), when I discovered that I was having very severe input stutters with both mouse and keyboard. Keyboard is wired and mouse is wireless but both are stuttering. I reset the bios settings to default to make sure it wasn't anything wrong with the base overclock, and while the stutters were better they were still present in the Bios.

IMG_5435.thumb.JPEG.1668970ef0397a44112e1c097dc23ea6.JPEG

I've attached a preview of the settings that were changed with the reset and a 30 second video that shows the issue I am still running into. I am at a loss for what the issue could be and especially concerned if its a hardware issue considering I have a new processor on the way. Any help would be appreciated. I do not have this issue when booted into Windows.

4 minutes ago, Sjaakie said:

Try a bios update, maybe it's a bug that's taken care of.

Updated to latest BIOS version available for my mobo, 7B45vAC23(Beta version) from 3/10/2022. After M-flashin and update I still get the stutter issue.

After a couple days of troubleshooting I began running into issues where my keyboard would stop working after logging in to windows, I found that I had a malfunctioning USB device that was constantly disconnecting and reconnecting to the system (VR headset mic input). I also reinstalled Corsair iCUE and all issues seem to be fixed.

• 1 year later...

This is the exact same thing that happened to me. I unplugged my device (Razer Microphone), and the stutter is gone. Thank you soooo much flr providing the solution! I can't believer we encountered the same issue.