First PC Build. How's it look?

Budget (including currency): 2500 $US

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Main use will likely be games, but I also do a little computational work for my research, so I imagine it'd be nice to have some extra RAM.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm upgrading from an Alienware m15 R3 laptop, but I'll still want it to be usable. My goal is to have a rig that'll be able to handle a very stable 60 fps at 1440p in most games for the next 5ish years. This will be my first desktop build, so I could use some help making sure the parts I'm getting are compatible and balanced. I'm using Newegg's Custom PC Builder to help me out, but I'm open to buying from other reliable online vendors if it'll cut costs. I already have a mouse and mousepad, so here's everything I'm currently looking at buying within the week:

Lmk if you have any questions and please offer suggestions if you think they'd improve the build. If I overlooked anything, please let me know!

Here's the Newegg PC Builder link for the build in case it helps: https://newegg.io/4948d2e

Edit: Also, I would like to keep noise low (hence Noctua fans, SSD and a hopefully quiet keyboard).

Edit 2: Went ahead and locked in on this. Let's hope it works!

Edited by DerpyWoodoo
Update

Good, solid build mate. No obvious compatibility issues stand out to me.

...super envious of you right now though lmao

Don't forget to mark posts as the solution if you're satisfied!

3 minutes ago, Proud Cipher said:

Good, solid build mate. No obvious compatibility issues stand out to me.

...super envious of you right now though lmao

Been pretty frugal with my money for the last 6 years, but now that I'm more financially independent, I thought it's about time I treat myself lol

Edited by DerpyWoodoo
Rephrasing

Just now, DerpyWoodoo said:

Been pretty frugal with my money for the last 6 years, but now that I'm more financially independent, I thought I'd finally treat myself.

You've certainly earned it then. Genuinely hope you love the system! I'm hoping to get in on the action soon myself, once I take my CompTIA A+ exam I'll finally be able to start getting jobs I actually want, and with my car paid off that first paycheck is going straight to a new GPU!

Don't forget to mark posts as the solution if you're satisfied!