Best match for my pc build

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3jvcVw this is my current build it's not horrible it runs great, But I was looking into a better CPU maybe probably one to match my motherboard and one that wouldn't bottleneck my pc or GPU. LGA1151 is my compatibility and that's it, I don't know if I should buy a new motherboard or just a new CPU, to help my temps and 3060 ti.

The only CPU that you can buy that’s better than yours is a 9900K. If you can find one around $250 used I would go for it. But I don’t see a huge point, even a 9700K should not be a bad bottleneck for a 3060ti. I don’t really see any reason to upgrade.

4 minutes ago, Kevin Ruiz 319 said:

I don't know if I should buy a new motherboard or just a new CPU

If you want a worthwhile upgrade you want to get a new motherboard. 

4 minutes ago, Kevin Ruiz 319 said:

one that wouldn't bottleneck my pc or GPU

A 9700K shouldn't be bottlenecking a 3060 Ti in everything but super unoptimized games, and world builder games like City Skylines. TBH I'd just keep your current chip and upgrade both the CPU and GPU at once later on down the road. 

Just overclock the 9700k to allcore 5g 1.25-1.3v static and that will improve its performance, dont see a point in buying a 9900k when a cpu like a 12600k will obliterate it

Thanks guys I though my stuff was at a pretty good spot just wanted to make sure I wasn't bottlenecking my pc sense I'm still kind of new to this pc stuff.