Just a shower thought… shaker cups?

Ok so hear me out right. We’ve got water bottles, mouse pads, plushies, screwdrivers! But what is that one thing that any serious gamer needs? A shaker cup for their energy drinks! I would like to promote the idea of LTT shaker cups. Would definitely be a cool edition to the LTT merchandise that I think many of us want!

45 minutes ago, NastyFlytrap said:

What do they even do beyond store liquids?

Not that i care much about energy drinks, but I guess it requires a top that is easy removed, yet fits so snugly that you dont spill while shaking the power and liquid. 

Same concept as a shaker used in cooking when making the "thickener" for gravey

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

12 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Okay, but arent energy drinks pre-mixed already?

Or are you making your own from some powder?

I think people make them from powder. But to my understanding its more like protein shakes than red bull

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

Usually they also want to fill a spot in the market as well, I feel like the shaker bottle problem is already solved, what could LTT bring to shaker bottles that you can't get with a LTT sticker?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers