Mac Pro Dual Boot Option SOLELY to play DCS World

I am saving for Apple SoC / ARM and have eBayed all my computers (serious) I need to take this bunch of parts and make a Computer to operate Divinci and Final Cut so its got to be a MAC. I also want badly to play DCS world which requires 64 bit Windows and from what I understand, needs to NOT be Boot Camp. Fortunately the 2010 Mac has 6 SATA ports and a couple PCIe ports to add more storage. I have so many parts and enough to build 2 MAC PRO's. I have 4 2.5inch ssd's from 500 - 1TB and 4 HDD's totaling 10 TB. ASUS RX580 and a Vega RX580. 2 Towers and well Look.

I just want to dual boot but have never built a PC or Mac Pro before. The Vega was in a Razor X eGPU and was recognized on both Windows and Mac.

There are a ton of guides online appearing to help with the installation of Windows 10 on a Mac Pro. It appears you have to follow it closely or else may brick the EFI on the motherboard of these systems when Windows installs. From the guide's it appears you'll have to use a DVD install disc and not a USB thumb drive to install from. If memory serves me correct, Boot Camp was removed from these Mac Pros and will just give you an error message stating Boot Camp is unavailable on these machines. 

Do you know the specs of those processors? The image of them doesn't tell me what processor they are but looks like they should work in these. I'd take a look at this guide, which was EXTREMELY helpful in me upgrading my Mac Pro 4,1 to 5,1 and installing newer processors and getting the system to run the latest official OS supported, OS X Mojave. There are guides out there on upgrading these machines past OS X Mojave to something like Catalina, maybe the newer OSes but I haven't kept up with Apple on them. 

Here is a guide that I mentioned in the paragraph above: https://blog.greggant.com/posts/2018/05/07/definitive-mac-pro-upgrade-guide.html

Looks like you have a USB 3.0 expansion card there?? Use it!!! These Mac Pros use USB 2.0 on the front and rear I/O of them so if you want to transfer data faster, use the USB 3.0 card. 

One last thing I would say is to do a good cleaning of these machines. Use some sort of blower to blow the dust out, preferably outside, especially in the top where the PSU is. They get really dusty after fixing some of these machines up there and also in the lower bottom where the trays are, but not too much. 

Luckily for you, Mac Pro 5,1s have a CPU socket retaining plate, where unlike the Mac Pro 4,1s- did not and were also delidded CPU dies, so you have to remove the IHS and clean the die up or use washers to make up the difference in CPU height to not crush the socket. You don't have to worry about that on a Mac Pro 5,1.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"