What gpus are compatible with b450m pro vdh max ms-7a38

I am fairly new and inexperienced when it comes to pc building but brought a prebuilt last year, im currently rocking a rtx 2060 but am thinking of upgrading this xmas to a 30 series. However I lack experience and have no idea how compatibility  works. pls help me LTT community 

PCIe is forwards and backwards compatible, so you can pretty much grab any GPU made in the last 15 years, slot it into the system, and be off to the races. You can sometimes run into weirdness with older cards, if say the GPU doesn't support UEFI but you have CSM disabled for Windows 11, but if you're looking at getting a card made in the last ~8 years, like 30 series cards, that won't be an issue.

You're limited by the CPU in the system and your wallet for what GPU makes the most sense, not the motherboard.

8 minutes ago, pigzcantfly said:

I am fairly new and inexperienced when it comes to pc building but brought a prebuilt last year, im currently rocking a rtx 2060 but am thinking of upgrading this xmas to a 30 series. However I lack experience and have no idea how compatibility  works. pls help me LTT community 

U can run any new pcie 3.0 and pcie 4.0 gpus even the new ones it's backwards compatible even for pcie 2.0 on older mobo but speeds are drowned down 

Amd Ryzen 5 5600 Zen 3 OC 4.6Ghz 

RTX 3070 gaming gigabyte 

32GB patriot 3600 MHz 

Casual gamer since dune 2 and wolf 3d and dukem nukem 3d

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/apokhallipsa/saved/j4rn23

8 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

You're limited by the CPU in the system and your wallet for what GPU makes the most sense, not the motherboard.

Also PSU factors in.

25 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

Also PSU factors in.

100% especially with a pre-built. Was it Dell that had their own proprietary power supply / connections?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Ya the power supply is the only issue... PCI-E is 100% backwards and forwards compatible..

Pull the side panel and look at the PSU sticker.. That'll tell the max power you can run, then choose a GPU accordingly..