HOW CAN I REMOVE THE SECONDARY LETTERS IN MY KEYCAPS

ertti

Please tell me or send a tutorial link 

MY keycaps look like this :

image.png.abf394081793c336dc2b2cab3b2af1f3.png

AND my keyboard is  THOR 300 TKL RGB 

If you're trying to get a clean look then buying a different keyboard is the way to go I think. Otherwise lots of scraping/sanding will be required. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Assuming those are ink printed on the key caps, your best bet is probably just sanding them off with 800-1000 grit sandpaper.

Alcohol probably won't cut the ink, but it's safe for the plastic so it's worth a try just in case.

Petroleum based solvents might work, but they might also attack the plastic. (Acetone, paint thinner, Goof Off, WD-40, etc. I know most of these will soften ABS.) I'd avoid those unless you're really careful with them and use them very sparingly.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Sand em off with very very very high grit sandpaper (500+) and then use a polishing cloth + plastic polish after.

35 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Sand em off with very very very high grit sandpaper (500+) and then use a polishing cloth + plastic polish after.

its so much work to do to take off i think im gonna buy keycaps cuz those are too anoying 

38 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Assuming those are ink printed on the key caps, your best bet is probably just sanding them off with 800-1000 grit sandpaper.

Alcohol probably won't cut the ink, but it's safe for the plastic so it's worth a try just in case.

Petroleum based solvents might work, but they might also attack the plastic. (Acetone, paint thinner, Goof Off, WD-40, etc. I know most of these will soften ABS.) I'd avoid those unless you're really careful with them and use them very sparingly.

ye thanks for the help but im gonna buy keycaps 

49 minutes ago, ZetZet said:

If you're trying to get a clean look then buying a different keyboard is the way to go I think. Otherwise lots of scraping/sanding will be required. 

yes im gonna buy new keycaps