Any way to modify battery health on Iphone

Gunn

Hello

I have my iphone 11 with 82 % health on the battery but it already has 701 battery cycles, and i cant get it to go bellow 80% to be able to use my apple care for a free batery remplacement.

By the words of apple at 500 cycles should be already at 80% health 

image.thumb.png.7773b2738ea364944a79e1979ccd66c5.png

But it still isnt 

image.png.ca712b898f490b5c18b10f68a0b96049.png

Any way to make it lose health faster

13 minutes ago, Gunn said:

Plug it into the charger(let it sit at 100%) and do something resource intensive on it. That way you'll put more stress on the battery and heat it, which should further the stress, reducing the battery life faster.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

1 hour ago, Gunn said:

Hello

I have my iphone 11 with 82 % health on the battery but it already has 701 battery cycles, and i cant get it to go bellow 80% to be able to use my apple care for a free batery remplacement.

By the words of apple at 500 cycles should be already at 80% health 

image.thumb.png.7773b2738ea364944a79e1979ccd66c5.png

But it still isnt 

image.png.ca712b898f490b5c18b10f68a0b96049.png

Use your phone more and generally charge it to 100% more often, even if you wouldn't have to. It's not recommended if you have a new battery but if you want to degrade it faster, discharge it to 70% at most and charge it up again. That way you put more cycles on it faster. Having it rely on heat to degrade is more risky because the chance of it bloating is higher. I honestly wouldn't recommend the heat solution