It's beautiful. 10/10 Would tailgate.

Now is a great time time to look back and laugh at all the stupid comments on the first doge thread. :D My favorite has to be when someone said he was gonna mine some just so he could delete the wallet. :rolleyes:  Gotta say I'm proud to have mined over 16 Million.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

ew.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

oww humanity you are funny.

bitcoin=serious, ends up inbad things and gets ignored/voided by most people.

bogecoin=joke originaly, becomes the cryptocurrency accepted by the people and media.

I love this world, atleast this time, for this thing.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

fywIQMP.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It's beautiful. 10/10 Would tailgate.

Now is a great time time to look back and laugh at all the stupid comments on the first doge thread. :D My favorite has to be when someone said he was gonna mine some just so he could delete the wallet. :rolleyes:  Gotta say I'm proud to have mined over 16 Million.

16 Million? Really? How much is that worth and what did you mine that on? Are ASICs not much better for Doge than graphics cards?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Well at the going rate of 1doge=1doge it's worth about 16Million doge. And  unfortunately I am not still holding all of them, only a few million.

Yes, at this point ASICs are much better for scrypt mining, but these were all found with graphics cards.

Shitty, unfunny memes and cryptocurrencies, two things I loathe, combined as one. Everything I see anything to do with doge coin I just want to delete the internet and start over. 

Shitty, unfunny memes and cryptocurrencies, two things I loathe, combined as one. Everything I see anything to do with doge coin I just want to delete the internet and start over.

Only one thing I loathe, you can guess what that is. And this is how I imagine you right now post-5281-0-24054300-1399237625_thumb.jp

I'm actually way uglier.

So you actually just want to delete all  record of your face?

So you actually just want to delete all  record of your face?

If I could I would. 

After I'm getting my PC, I'm getting a new internet plan with unlimited. So with a GTX 770, should I mine Dogecoins or Litecoins? I heard that Nvidia's are bad for Bitcoin.

Hopfulally he will be in that car next week. :D If he is, Go dogecar! :D

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Isnt the title misleading? Should be doge car and not doge coin  lol  :D

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

After I'm getting my PC, I'm getting a new internet plan with unlimited. So with a GTX 770, should I mine Dogecoins or Litecoins? I heard that Nvidia's are bad for Bitcoin.

GPU's are bad for Bitcoin, waste of time.

I'd go for dogecoin, because I've mined dogecoin for a while now and haven't had any major issues.

Edit: East TN Grammar coming out.

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

16 Million? Really? How much is that worth and what did you mine that on? Are ASICs not much better for Doge than graphics cards?

$7000 USD

such mad