Are there full length PC cable mods? Not simple extensions

Hi P
Go to solution Solved by Crunchy Dragon,

CableMod makes full-length cables as well as extensions.

You just have to make sure the ones you buy are compatible with your PSU and you're good to go. Their configurator should have everything covered, from what I remember.

I was watching some videos about beautiful cable mods for the GPU and what not, but they were extensions connected to the original cable.

I'd like to avoid having a bunch of cables on the back of the PC, due to the extensions.

I have a modular PSU so I can completely detach the cables 😀

CableMod makes full-length cables as well as extensions.

You just have to make sure the ones you buy are compatible with your PSU and you're good to go. Their configurator should have everything covered, from what I remember.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

9 minutes ago, Hi P said:

I was watching some videos about beautiful cable mods for the GPU and what not, but they were extensions connected to the original cable.

I'd like to avoid having a bunch of cables on the back of the PC, due to the extensions.

I have a modular PSU so I can completely detach the cables 😀

They exist. Just make sure the ones you're buying are compatible with your PSU as the pin outs on the PSU side aren't standard across all manufactures or series. 

Otherwise you might have the wrong voltages going to the wrong pins or straight to ground at worse.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

23 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

They exist. Just make sure the ones you're buying are compatible with your PSU as the pin outs on the PSU side aren't standard across all manufactures or series.

Also @Crunchy Dragon

How do I make sure of this? Like, what exactly do I have to pay attention to? 🤔

I have the Corsair RM850i