Playing multiplayer on a windows copy?

Hello LTT forum, Please help me out, i built my first gaming pc, (with a help of pc master) he installed a windows, but later i found out that it's not original, not even a version when you buy key from a website, it's a free copy... and after 2 months of playing Warzone, i get a shadowban for no reason...

Do you know if it's okay to use this windows? especially for  multiplayer Games, or i should buy a key, or pay for a license? Thank you

You got banned for cheating not the windows more then likely as they dont ban for Operating system stuff. Not sure where you got your windows as you should not be downloading it from anywhere else but the microsoft website as you can install it without a key for the "Trial" with a few steps.

Activision/Blizzard doesn't have any reason to give a damn about where you got your copy of Windows or whether it's licensed. (No, not even with Microsoft buying them, before some "smart" person brings that up.) You didn't get banned for that. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Though I should think it would have happened faster than two months, it's also possible the board or other hardware was purchased used and the seller had a hardware ban. It's quite common for cheaters who get banned to dump their banned hardware off on unsuspecting buyers who then inherit the ban with the secondhand hardware. Not sure if that sort of problem can be corrected.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

3 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

Though I should think it would have happened faster than two months, it's also possible the board or other hardware was purchased used and the seller had a hardware ban. It's quite common for cheaters who get banned to dump their banned hardware off on unsuspecting buyers who then inherit the ban with the secondhand hardware. Not sure if that sort of problem can be corrected.

I agree that people dump their hardware when they are hardware banned, but it wouldn’t have worked for two months then. I find it more likely op was running a program he shouldn’t have been, or blizzard made a mistake, which I am sure does happen.

22 hours ago, Shimejii said:

You got banned for cheating not the windows more then likely as they dont ban for Operating system stuff. Not sure where you got your windows as you should not be downloading it from anywhere else but the microsoft website as you can install it without a key for the "Trial" with a few steps.

That's the thing, i can't think of any other reason to ban me... i was not cheating with my 0.70KD ratio )) 

About windows, master brought it in a flash drive and installed it, since i live in a 3rd world country, that Windows most likely was a copy of original of some kind idk, but if that's not a reason to ban me, idk what is, thank you for your response.

22 hours ago, Middcore said:

Activision/Blizzard doesn't have any reason to give a damn about where you got your copy of Windows or whether it's licensed. (No, not even with Microsoft buying them, before some "smart" person brings that up.) You didn't get banned for that. 

That's some sort of a relief, thank you!

20 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

i bought all my parts new, so that shouldn't be in issue))

17 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

I agree that people dump their hardware when they are hardware banned, but it wouldn’t have worked for two months then. I find it more likely op was running a program he shouldn’t have been, or blizzard made a mistake, which I am sure does happen.

well i have utorrent installed, and i use it, if that is a reason to ban me, then i will not buy their next game for 60$  to be banned for no reason, but maybe this windows copy has a program to prevent it from license activation or something... i looked in Event viewer and i saw this. Can this be a problem? thanks

Screenshot (19).png

Torrent is well-known as a means of piracy, is it not? That might be why.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

10 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

Torrent is well-known as a means of piracy, is it not? That might be why.

Hardly a reason for anything. If Blizzard/Microsoft would ban for having it installed and running, it would be good reason to not touch their shit ever again.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

49 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Hardly a reason for anything. If Blizzard/Microsoft would ban for having it installed and running, it would be good reason to not touch their shit ever again.

Agreed on the latter, but with the BS that Microsoft is pulling here lately, is it really out of the realm of possibility? Think about it -- they've tried to ram Edge, Cortana, and other things down everyone's throats with Windows updates that reset and re-enable what you've disabled. Not to mention the Windows 11 upgrade process is set up to be entirely too easy to inevitably do it when you don't want to. It says a lot when you have to try to force your product's features on people. I've had to disable updates entirely because of it, chiefly because I know they can't get anything right the first, second, third, or even the fourteen-thousandth time.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Damn right ))