Immortal Redneck FREE on GOG September 2nd

Paul Rudd

But who actually wants to be a redneck that isn’t one already?  You can be proud to be one, but pretending vicariously?  Also ancient tombs or exotic pagan techno temples aren’t really a redneck thing.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

13 hours ago, DietzDiet said:

gog*

Oh, you just click the Immortal Redneck link at the top of this thread and click on Go to giveaway.

Then scroll down a little bit until you see this...

01imm.thumb.jpg.f943155d4046e96115bf1b9a94091596.jpg

Make sure you're signed in to claim the game and the moment you click Yes, and claim the game, it's instantly in your GOG library. You can turn off marketing emails after you claim the game if you so desire. I keep them on because I claim so many games and GOG is not too spammy with their emails. The emails that show up in my email show up in my promotions tab and for the most part I do just view them and that's it but they never feel spammy if you know what I mean. They simply let me know about things going on at GOG and I actually like that they separate them in my promotions inbox because that means I never have to view them in my regular inbox.