Linus’s profit from LTT so far...

5 minutes ago, Cubs7379 said:

I have done all the math and calculations, Linus is making NBA money accumulating over 100 million dollars of personal profit at very minimum so far. 

great job Linus you make being smart cool! New member! 

...and you wont elaborate on the calculation? Good for you then.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Well a million views on YouTube is a minimum of 20k in Adsense and when you see how his videos hit a million after one day and they post almost everyday on several channels the YouTube money alone is staggering plus he his the sole owner along with his wife , not to factor in the sponsorships and assets owned he is Filthy rich from executing so well with LTT

Gross profit? Sure, why not.

What about net after expenses? All that commercial real estate and payroll doesn't come cheap.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Stephen Curry or some minimum wage player?  It's a huge range.

A rough and generous estimate of 20k per video over a ten year span equals 67,200,000 in Adsense and that’s a small fraction of total revenue from LTT , I think it’s safe to assume that the 18% Adsense brings in compared to the rest of the pie (check out How I make my money 2020 update ) goes directly into his pocket.

i think he could easily have 2x that number considering he’s the one with all the ownership (plus his wife ), the rest are employees he doesn’t have investors

1 minute ago, Erioch said:

Stephen Curry or some minimum wage player?  It's a huge range.

67million times 2 is a good rough estimate of his profits so that’s 134million dollars .

thats All Star nba player contract money 

Just now, Erioch said:

This seems like an unhealthy relationship dwelling the wealth of someone who do don't know and have no real connection with.

I am obsessed with his videos I feel I have a personal relationship with him I think he’s the coolest and I idolize him and it’s fascinating how profitable and successful he made his channel to be when you think about the margins and profits 

1 minute ago, Cubs7379 said:

I am obsessed with his videos I feel I have a personal relationship with him I think he’s the coolest and I idolize him and it’s fascinating how profitable and successful he made his channel to be when you think about the margins and profits 

All kinds of red flags here.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

welcome!

just giving my two cents, it's not polite to discuss how much someone makes, even if they are a public figure. It's just bad taste. 

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

That a lot of money every day going to the sole owner of all the companies equity , that’s all I’m saying . He’s extremely intelligent 

11 minutes ago, Cubs7379 said:

Yikes.

"personal profit"

and you know where all his funds are going to? Linus doesn't make money directly from his videos. LMG does and then pays himself a salary.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Arika S said:

"personal profit"

and you know where all his funds are going to? Linus doesn't make money directly from his videos. LMG does and then pays himself a salary.

No no when you own the company with your wife you are profiting from the total revenue not taking salary lmao

16 minutes ago, YellowJersey said:

All kinds of red flags here.

Yeah, parasocial relationships can get creepy fast. I just hope this doesn't evolve into an Annie Wilkes situation...

2 minutes ago, Cubs7379 said:

No no when you own the company with your wife you are profiting from the total revenue not taking salary lmao

You know running a business costs money too, right?

that's not how business works at ALL.

that's called piercing the corporate veil, and something you NEVER EVER should do. Yes he owns the company, but that does not mean all the company funds are "his".

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

He’s making out like a bank robber making NBA money he’s not in the YouTube game to make a modest salary he’s pushing profits like a Fortune 500 company it’s extremely impressive 

Just now, Cubs7379 said:

He’s making out like a bank robber making NBA money he’s not in the YouTube game to make a modest salary he’s pushing profits like a Fortune 500 company it’s extremely impressive 

And 70+ people work for free, right?

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

that's not how business works at ALL.

that's called piercing the corporate veil, and something you NEVER EVER should do. Yes he owns the company, but that does not mean all the company funds are "his".

He and his wife are the sole share holders ..

3 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

And 70+ people work for free, right?

70 x 50k salary is 3.5million we are talking about hundreds of millions in revenue here that’s such a small piece 

5 minutes ago, Cubs7379 said:

Assuming you aren't a troll, you should look up what a parasocial relationship is. What you are describing is not normal or healthy at all. It's one thing to think that someone is cool or a great content creator, but obsessing over their work to the point where you're trying (and failing, in this case) to determine their exact profits is very concerning. 

70 x 50k salary is 3.5million we are talking about hundreds of millions in revenue here that’s such a small piece 

Who says every person in the building is getting paid $50K? Lol. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

6 minutes ago, Cubs7379 said:

I doubt everyone is getting paid 50k, and the building costs money, so does the other building they bought for lab testing.

It’s like a pizza shop owner, after you pay your employees and subtract your business expenses you have your profit , profit goes to the share holders who is Linus and Yvonne ! Simple 

It’s like a pizza shop owner, after you pay your employees and subtract your business expenses you have your profit , profit goes to the share holders who is Linus and Yvonne ! Simple 

You're comparing a pizza shop to an online media company that operates from multiple buildings with a wide variety of income sources? Are you actually being serious? 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)